You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:27am

Author: Ulysse58

talisman quest

Same here i have killed a lot of lvl 9 and lvl 10 mobs for absolutely nothing not a single piece of dung... This is rather disturbing... Do i scare the monsters dungless or what ???

Friday, May 20th 2011, 7:18am

Reported fight that does not happen but i get killed

At 06:02 i was getting out of the boat to Virigya when i got the following message 06:02 You have been attacked by Iguraon [5][>[href=]. 06:02 Fight begun: Attack on Ulysse58[href=]. But no fight screen appeared so i continued and used one of the Iguaron heart to lure a Razorclaw 06:03 You have attacked Lured Razorclaw [10][>[href=]. 06:03 Fight begun: Attack on Lured Razorclaw[href=]. Two minutes later i get this message 06:05 Fight ended: Attack on Ulysse58[href=]. 06:05 Some of your items hav...

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 8:14pm

New quest: Figuring out the disk

When talking with Baird, he ask you to figure out the alignment of the symbols on the disk device. When you get to the screen in question, 2 lines of symbols appears 5 on top and 5 on the bottom. The problemis that i am getting no images on the second row, only the place holders with a red X in it. Can you advise on this...