You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 6:04pm

Author: Vorbis

Hunters of Fortune

I agree. Last time I wanted to write the word "cocktail" in the chatlog and it gave me a remark for a swearing word... "(oops)tail". When I write "bastard" in the chatlog, it gives me "sunshine".

Friday, August 12th 2011, 5:54pm

Blessing of the warlord - no loot received.

Okay, thanks. Next time, I will provide a fightlog if something similar happens. Greetings, Vorbis.

Wednesday, August 10th 2011, 5:42pm

Can I still obtain a fightlog from those fight? How do I get them? What did I have to do to get them? Thanks for the response!

Monday, August 8th 2011, 2:45am

Cuckoo Flowers

... and a few more: The Cuckoo Flower is a marbellous flower, its divine beauty is paramount to the threat its crimson petals hold. The Cuckoo Flower has one unique property, its magical aura feeds on the emotion and energy the surrounding creatures emenate. This flower is extremely dangerous! Wherever this flower appears, everything aroud turns to graveyards and wastelands. There is even a legend about a whole city turned to desert after Cuckoo Flower seeds sprouted in its streets. Due to the d...

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 4:10pm

Update: I do receive fossils... but no elixirs, no weapons.

Saturday, August 6th 2011, 3:39pm

Hello Admins, Is it normal that -while under the influence of a Blessing of the Warlord- you don't receive any loot. I do receive the money, but no potions and weapons (while it shows on the screen that I should receive them). They simply do not show up in my backpack. I am killing male ashen spiders in the village of zviglod and the time of occurence is now (6 august, between 14.00 and 15.00 faeo time) Greetings and thanks for the answer, Vorbis.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 2:14pm

The crayfish have been obtained (quest to obtain the Negators of Unarius, Luc the Orphan)

The crayfish have been obtained (quest to obtain the Negators of Unarius, Luc the Orphan) Honoured warrior! Have you really brought me some crayfish?! Nobody has ever treated me with such warmth and compassion! Thank you so much! I will not only give you the gloves, but anything else that you ask for! But I don't have anything alse. Not even my cave now... alse ----> else Thank you.

Monday, August 1st 2011, 2:11pm

Conversation with Luc the Orphan about the Fire Flowers

Conversation with Luc the Orphan about the Fire Flowers: No, no, I have no such powers. I am just an ordinary boy. I collect Fire Flowers with the help of some strange gloves! I discovered them quite by chance in the cave that is now my home. I just sumbled across them, not knowing what wonder I had found. Happy journeys, warrior! sumbled ---> stumbled Thank you.

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 1:51am

Locksmith problem?

Okay, thanks, that seems clear.

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 1:42am

Faytir or Faityr

"To set off to Flavviy the Wise. He lives in the Settlement of Faityr" The quest: Stone of revelation, opening gambit. I was sent to Faityr, which probably should be Faytir.

Thursday, April 14th 2011, 1:29am

Locksmith problem?

Hello. After becoming a locksmith at lvl3 I bought 2 bronze chests and opened them with a pick. Is it normal that no experience is added and that there are no marks on my page of profession of this action? For the other profession that i have, there is a mark that tell my what I have done (like for fisherman, it gives me a count of the sort of fishes that I've caught). I talked to another locksmith about this and he adviced me to come here. Can you tell me if all is normal or not? Thanks beforeh...