You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Sunday, October 4th 2015, 11:46am

Author: X_Stormwind_X

Divorce procedure - Magmars

As response for the above post I no longer wish to play this game so I agree to this divorce

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 11:07am

Wedding Application Form - Magmars

Marriage 1. Link to the bridegroom: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-ROSHODRAGON- 2. Link to the bride: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=X_Stormwind_X 3. Preferred time and date of marriage: October the 13th at 19:00 Faeo Time 4. Link to the chosen Consecrator: Any available

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 7:25am

need ur few secs pls

Really sorry feeling to hear this happened. Will be praying for you and family. I miss my dog, she died last year so I understand.

Monday, March 19th 2012, 4:35am

Demonologist Event - guide for levels 2 to 5

Haha Vampy, I think you spoil me too much sometimes. I would often love to go to a gb, but god knows if I do one thing wrong it is the end of faeo as we know it. Sheara help us all if an alpha member catches wind of me messing up a gb.

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 4:33am

valour guide level 3-4

I am sorry but this guide made me lose a little bit of faith in valor players. I myself am a Valor in progress as i like to say. I don't know everything but i am learning, mostly because of dixi guides but it is learning nonetheless.

Thursday, February 9th 2012, 3:22am

Demonologist Event - guide for levels 2 to 5

I have yet to ever join a GB and for a good reason. I am not nearly ready enough. As a sorcerer i can make poison and heals but they are grey and do not do much. I can also make ress scrolls but again they are weak so i stay away. The only part i would play in a GB or Demon event is as a piece of useless fodder and i am not afraid to say that. Now if i could get red or purple scrolls and elixirs along with darshana because that is the blessing for my level along with the rest of my green armor i...