You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 3:06pm

Author: BoeHmaster

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Pls back my snow ball, they cost me a lot of time and in-game currency.

Tuesday, March 3rd 2015, 10:47am

Game Update Bug Report Thread

lost all my snow ball, we have iceland, we can dig snow from it, but when u update game they dispeared?

Thursday, September 12th 2013, 4:29am

where can get "Gurraldiy Korr's Tentacle"

where can get "Gurraldiy Korr's Tentacle" http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…artikul_id=1020 Quest “Pandrik's Terrible Sickness”/“Soygura's Inconsolable Love”

Monday, May 6th 2013, 10:58am

Chest in Exchange for Knowledge

Bringer of Evil skull →A Chainmail Worms→ B Ragtikron Leather→ A Fire Flower→C Cuckoo Flower→B Crystalline Coal→B Shizka Mushroom→A Marvelous Glasses→C

Monday, May 6th 2013, 9:50am

answer is A,B,A,C,B,B,A,C Shizka Mushroom→A Marvelous Glasses→C get the chest thx for patpat, shy, and orrin

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 5:18pm

I have use ee, coal, cukoo,... now the question is Thank you for taking the time to bring me this Crystalline Coal. Forgive an old man for being so distrustful, but you understand yourself that the treatise should be accurate. Tell me, what do you know about Shizka Mushrooms? A Shizka Mushrooms are mushrooms that have unique qualities and are used to make hallucinogenic elixirs and liqueurs. They grow on Ancient Arborises or, as they are also known, Arboris Fungus. B They are the most poisonous ...

Sunday, May 5th 2013, 5:00pm

Chest in Exchange for Knowledge someone say need killed boss someone say only answer some question how can I do that quest thx