Search results 1-20 of 81.

Friday, April 26th 2019, 12:02pm

Author: -cendre

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - May Draw

1-3-17-33 25-28-29-30 45-41-34-50 19-10-4-15

Sunday, March 11th 2018, 2:43pm

Attack rule: Stay or remove?

i voted too , i'm not a multi ...lots of people like me i suppose ! stop seeing multies everywhere lol

Wednesday, September 27th 2017, 8:29pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October Draw

4-8-12-24 3-25-75-95 5-35-70-85 6-18-54-60

Monday, September 18th 2017, 6:20pm

Traging Journey Across The Seven Seas

library shows the average price , if you lose fights you pay more , and as magmars won ship fights they 'll pay less ...

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 12:29pm

If u didn't see it yet ...the admins are Great !

so ..maybe it was me , but 2 or 3 months ago when i looked in the gnome-hop, exchange was for less valuables, i even thought i could this way give some valuables for clan quest level III because i had more than needed ... anyway if things are like that then ..nothing more to say .

Thursday, September 14th 2017, 10:21am

If u didn't see it yet ...the admins are Great !

..or not ! WTF is that they increased the amount of valuables gnomes coins to get helms in Gnomes shop without any report ?? cool to let us discover by ourselves and judge them again as they are ... Sorry Lisad , i don't know u , but that's not very cool for us all .

Thursday, August 31st 2017, 9:10pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - September Draw

9 -18-36-72 19-10-71-03 26-11-89-13 25-50-75-99

Sunday, August 27th 2017, 11:09am

So Level 14 Humans can attack level 6 mag on Mag Land???

i suppose the person attacked is tall enough to refer guards of the attack , if she need to :p

Tuesday, August 15th 2017, 10:21am

Brave humans :)))))

may be he should use a muzzle too ...stupid human lol

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 7:01am

Level 14 !! Get up ! stand up !!

Quoted from "-DeathSTROKE-" Quoted from "-cendre" and i promise i will even let u make sphere ALSO careful now that you said this, mentors should warn you after saying this, if you follow thru with actually letting people get sphere that its considered rigging.. funny how they claim people as riggers who dont rig, then people that cross the line a tad, dont even mention a word xD but hard feelings just saying dont get jailed trying your best to get bfs active.. servers not worth that kinda trou...

Monday, August 7th 2017, 7:28pm

nobody cares about you neither , go hunt little players and get jail , go hunt gold , go pick and go to dungeons if u care about this sh...t instance. i've made some bf this last We and today too , and that was good for me , i don't ask to see bf every minute of the day but from time to time . if u don't like that or care , go back from where you come and ignore me , i don't have anything to do with u till i up to your level and kill u :p

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:03pm

when i saw so many humans sometimes in abbyss or chaotic fights , i wonder why they don't Q for arenas ...no break , no need buff or only aureole , free valor and no one , except some few like Akyr or Kazak came only . Why ? Aren't u so bored to just hunt mobs all the day ?

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 10:53am

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn boys ang girls , arenas are open without break , we don't even need to win for anniversary quest , and i promise i will even let u make sphere Q , please ! we all need valor and a bit of fun don't let your armors get in ruin

Wednesday, July 26th 2017, 11:49am

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery

3 -89 -26 -11 71 -2 -17 -33 13- 9 -48 -30 12 -45 -49 -80

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 2:05pm

Vote to send the new admin and her new rule back to where ever she came from

to the new admin & other management of the game: take your rules under your arm , the dungeon of noob heroes too , and go back from where you come . you just destroyed the game , implemented diamonds events , no more game event , u don't pay attention to all our ideas and feedback or only in the way that can arrange you and your buisness to sell more diamonds (like sparks of course ) that's a war-game , i don't have to look who is in the fight where my clannie is to give him my help and let him ...

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 12:02am

What is the point of armors now?

i agree with dzaack, i prefer to use my armor, in each occasion i can than going to this masquerade that are the new bf . We started the game to make valor by ourselves and with the help of our armor and reputation , it's not to pay 1g to looks like a cloown and give valor for nothing to noobs .

Tuesday, July 11th 2017, 12:55pm

Curiosity

no , the answer is more simple , no fear from DE/PL (personnaly i don't care of them , they're just the same as us ; and anyway they don't come to bf neither humans of com server ) , nothing to see with hunter/farmer or not , neither ...admins have made sleep every one here in giving unbreak everywhere , sparks for rep everywhere , inventing even a new bf where u can go to get valor easy without having to make efforts to get a good armor (dungeons) ... Players are so comfortable in their sleep n...