You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 3:19am

Author: -GOD OF DRAG?NS-

Human atacks on Underwater

Quoted from "-Perłaa-" Quoted from "-GOD OF DRAG?NS-" I don't think is the best example haha but a better example is when a people hit somebody and want to hit somebody else because can't fight with them or do something more about it, but like all, this is absurd Its just my specific sense of humor Yeah i know but looks like he don't undertand it

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 3:00am

Quoted from "Taigore" Quoted from "-GOD OF DRAG?NS-" Quoted from "Taigore" Quoted from "-GOD OF DRAG?NS-" Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" Quoted from "-Perłaa-" i always love this explanations"we will kill all cause smb did something" Same ppl irl : "i will beat this old lady cause some dude popped my eye" Not sure why it always has a real life comparison. The natural status of day-to-day real life does not have the same atmosphere as that of the game - we are not at a "constant war" as we have in-gam...

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:13am

Quoted from "Taigore" Quoted from "-GOD OF DRAG?NS-" Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" Quoted from "-Perłaa-" i always love this explanations"we will kill all cause smb did something" Same ppl irl : "i will beat this old lady cause some dude popped my eye" Not sure why it always has a real life comparison. The natural status of day-to-day real life does not have the same atmosphere as that of the game - we are not at a "constant war" as we have in-game with Magmars and Humans or clans versus clans. Thou...

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:25am

Quoted from "T-DeAdLY-J" Quoted from "-Perłaa-" i always love this explanations"we will kill all cause smb did something" Same ppl irl : "i will beat this old lady cause some dude popped my eye" Not sure why it always has a real life comparison. The natural status of day-to-day real life does not have the same atmosphere as that of the game - we are not at a "constant war" as we have in-game with Magmars and Humans or clans versus clans. Though if you insist on real life examples, one might arg...

Sunday, November 13th 2022, 5:31pm

Wedding

1. Link to the bridegroom: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-GOD OF DRAG?NS- 2. Link to the bride: https://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=DamitaKs 3. Preferred time and date of marriage: November 21, 23:00 server time