Search results 1-10 of 10.

Thursday, December 30th 2021, 6:01am

Author: Shouganai

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - New Years draw

56-74-12-45 57-75-13-46 58-77-16-79 60-70-20-99

Friday, September 24th 2021, 9:44am

Philosopher's Stone

Hello, I'm mostly a player wo dont want to spend money on games and i got the quest for http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…artikul_id=6950 and was wondering what i get from it if i complete it. Can anyone who's done this give some advice?

Wednesday, September 22nd 2021, 2:33pm

The second fragment of the Stone of 'Revelations'

Quoted "Get the Baby Atshi, which you can find in the Bats’ Den, then exchange it with Vaslav the Ranger for the Stone of Revelations Shard. You can get to the ranger by using a Scroll of Teleportation. But be careful - you can use the scroll only once. If you fail, you will have to get to the other continent on your own." Is there really no other way to complete the quest? Am i really supposed to charge into human territory with my level lol Does anyone have an idea of what to do?

Tuesday, August 10th 2021, 5:36pm

Necrasphodel

Thank you for the fast reply

Tuesday, August 10th 2021, 5:19pm

Necrasphodel

Kind people of the forum, can you tell me where i can obtain Necrasphodel and Caustic Necrasphodel?

Saturday, June 26th 2021, 7:03am

Questions about Runes Bezels and Symbols

Can explain Runes Bezels and Symbols? How to get them and etc

Saturday, June 12th 2021, 1:02pm

Pets

Hi, new player here. I was wondering what pet to buy; what skills the pets have; general tips on them.

Friday, June 4th 2021, 6:00am

General battlefield question

I just started the game and want to earn Valor and the guides all say that i should participate in arena temple fights etc but not a single person is queuing up. Is there any alternative ways for a level 3 to earn valor? Please help me