You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Monday, July 17th 2023, 4:14pm

Author: Ravenshell

sorena quest the scattered neclace/luan tiger offering amulet

i am having same issue and b4 anyone says something..i have a unused amulets of luan and not been mounted nothing...it is straight from shop..sorena will not accept its bugged plz stop giving players a hard time give us at least a benifit of some doubt and try looking at the problem b4 making excuses

Saturday, October 1st 2022, 2:12am

paypal issues

wow then i have my answer went through this last month and they poi ted at bank card sadly i was on the phone with them the whole time the was confused

Saturday, October 1st 2022, 1:34am

paypal issues

if some one reaches me in game or send a message is therea way to get it looked at as i try to purchase?

Friday, September 30th 2022, 5:50pm

PayPal

i am having a very similar issue... i try to buy diamonds data is set to server go no further... i contacted customer service to find out if it was a issue with my account and no it's the server rejecting the transaction or terminating the request before it can continue processing.. i hope your having better luck than me

Wednesday, September 28th 2022, 8:42pm

[NUMBERS] Big Fat Monthly Lottery - October draw

50-49-48-46 45-44-43-42 41-40-39-38 37-36-35-34

Tuesday, September 27th 2022, 1:28am

paypal issues

yes i've try'd both client and my browser and being on the phone with my card customer support everytimethey say the same thing it's the site cancelling payment

Tuesday, September 27th 2022, 12:23am

Payment issues

no use and any attempt to get the issue resolved is received with finger pointing because of course its not the game its my bank this is getting sad

Monday, September 26th 2022, 11:48pm

paypal issues

after many failed attempts to load some diamonds on my account getting the same result of "payment cancelled" and to be very clear i was on the phone with my bank at the time of these issues i have been informed the game is the culprit of why this is happening. so in short i would like to load some diamonds onto my account will u please stop denie'n my payment money is money

Monday, May 16th 2022, 7:49pm

[MAY EVENT] Welcome to Las WoDas!

middle middle middle middle middle middle middle