You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Tuesday, May 3rd 2022, 4:44pm

Author: --AxE--

Complaints About Curses

Quoted from "--AxE--" Quoted from "--AxE--" 1. --Axe-- 2. Around 12.30 maybe at 29.04 3. was online at the time cursed 4. Im cursed with power level due to mistake my son made while i was not home but comp open (he used to play this also while back) im not gonna dispute the curse, error was made and thats a fact, However,my issue is with the amount the fine is and also about purcheses i made AFTER this offence was done,as i didnt know at that time when i purchased(otherwise obviously i woudnt h...

Sunday, May 1st 2022, 8:44pm

Complaints About Curses

Quoted from "--AxE--" 1. --Axe-- 2. Around 12.30 maybe at 29.04 3. was online at the time cursed 4. Im cursed with power level due to mistake my son made while i was not home but comp open (he used to play this also while back) im not gonna dispute the curse, error was made and thats a fact, However,my issue is with the amount the fine is and also about purcheses i made AFTER this offence was done,as i didnt know at that time when i purchased(otherwise obviously i woudnt have purchased anything...

Sunday, May 1st 2022, 8:31pm

Complaints About Curses

1. --Axe-- 2. Around 12.30 maybe at 29.04 3. was online at the time cursed 4. Im cursed with power level due to mistake my son made while i was not home but comp open (he used to play this also while back) im not gonna dispute the curse, error was made and thats a fact, However,my issue is with the amount the fine is and also about purcheses i made AFTER this offence was done,as i didnt know at that time when i purchased(otherwise obviously i woudnt have purchased anything knowing a curse was co...