wow i rly love the eye + upper lip detailed work. excellent CONGRATS ! :mol:

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 3:58pm

Author: Phaethon

Some of my works - Airbrush

some minor details keep u from being perfect. nice colors and excelllent thread

Saturday, March 10th 2012, 8:40pm

Leechers in Inter-Server CCs

Even leechers are serious issue, dont blaim him for that CC. 15 deaths for mags and 30 for humans.Lack of cooperation and bad tactics for u :p

Tuesday, February 28th 2012, 2:33pm

Bestiary

A year have passed yet we don't have infos on lvl 6 and 7 gelanfs possible drops. Maybe its time to fix this

Saturday, January 28th 2012, 5:41pm

Invisible belts :ogo:

Just found out that my chaos belts became invisible at polish server cc.Had to keep clicking my backpack with chances to drop them by accident. Plz fix as soon as possible. Thx in advance

Sunday, January 15th 2012, 12:34pm

Friday 13 and some other bugs aswell

After i got 2nd magic wand (which does not work of course) and gnome powder too from hunting bears i cant open friday 13 quest. plz check.I only have a few hrs ...

Sunday, November 20th 2011, 5:19pm

war of worlds counter not working

I have some mising points too from CC (de i think). Ty for checking.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 7:15pm

Too many arena bugs

hello a few mins ago me and Areg had two interserver arenas.while the first one was ok vs DE players, the 2nd one had many bugs vs PL players. 1) lost clan chat (but not alliance) :ogo: 2) forum button lead to PL server for me (cant say about Areg) dont know if it was supposed to work this way since we went to PL server 3) my char didnt load in fight (yet after a few sec (but too late for me) i could use mount + horn). 4)Areg died by timeout too but only after a few moves. 18:56 Areg (COM): can'...

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 3:09pm

Lucky star ? Again ?

14:06 » Belladonna: You have received a Belladonna[href=]. 14:06 » Lucky Star: You have received: Lucky Star[href=] 1 pcs

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:43am

Greek

Se sunarthsh ton oson sumbainoun sthn ellada, skefthka na kano mia eklhsh se olous tous ellhnes pou paizoun to paixnidi na mhn apexoun apo tis ekloges pou pi8anotata 8a exoume se liges bdomades + na pshfisoun xoris kommatikes paropides gia 1 esto fora sth zoh tous.Isos h lush er8ei e3o apo to gnosto katesthmeno tis diafras k ton 5 kommaton ths boulhs SKEFTHTE TO ! YG: Epele3a greeklish gia na mhn einai katanohto to keimeno apo 3ous kai sorry gia thn politikopoihsh (oxi kommatikopoihsh omos) tou ...

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 11:47pm

Client crush

Hello During C. Caves tournament my client worked .... in a strange way.After some point, I was losing turns (opposite hits twice, zorb too, x-roads bot guard too, and finally my client crashed and got kicked out of CC. That was a winning cc too.... http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…347332&finish=0 Player hvs took my place. Wonder if this count as participation for me or not. ty

Wednesday, September 21st 2011, 2:11pm

Wrong link

An ancient swamp, engulfed in an aura of mystery as thick as a fog. A labyrinth of criss-crossing paths and passages, along which evil venomous monsters race. It is here that according to rumour, lives the terrible spawn of the ancient bog spirit - Bog Elf [9] . Instance accessible for 12 hours every 3 days. Recommended for players that have reached level 8. The link above about bog elfs story leads to ru. :neznau:

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 8:10pm

Game Client Fault

Same prob here.Client had show probs that kept escalating during the last 2 days.Re-installation worked, so far.

Monday, July 18th 2011, 10:34am

No slime drop

Hi again.Few mins ago we killed Korr. http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…07502307&stat=1 However, the only 1 that got the slime was "legend killer". Aghnazar, GARDABANGSA and myself got nothing. Plz fix this and give us the drop. PS: Party leader "---bigboss---" didnt enter the instance.

Friday, July 15th 2011, 6:23pm

5 toxin bites !!

Another noobish thread of mine. Close this plz.

Friday, July 15th 2011, 2:40pm

5 toxin bites !!

I have to add here that this happend in a 1 vs 1 fight + arenas beast which it was dead when the PBZ start to bite me.

Friday, July 15th 2011, 12:17pm

5 toxin bites !!

<TABLE class=log id=content cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR class=fightlog_dark><TD class=action noWrap>Poisonous ... [7] [Toxic Bite]-> Phaethon [6]</TD><TD class=separator></TD><TD class="result flk5" noWrap>effect</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE> That one happend 5 times during 1 Arena fight. I may be wrong, but i thought only 3 bites were possible for poisonus battle zorb :neznau: Full fight log is too long but stil available.