You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Sunday, November 24th 2013, 7:08am

Author: Mondoon

The WOD Christmas Cookie Caper

Shortbread Christmas Cookies Prep Time: 25 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Ready In: 1 Hour 15 Minutes Servings: 36 INGREDIENTS: 3 cups all-purpose flour 3/4 cup white sugar 1/4 teaspoon salt 1 1/2 cups cold butter 1/2 teaspoon rum extract 1/2 teaspoon almond extract 2 tablespoons cold water 2 cups confectioners' sugar 2 tablespoons milk 2 teaspoons milk 1 drop food coloring, or to desired shade (optional) 1 tablespoon colored edible glitter, or as desired DIRECTIONS: 1. Whisk together flour, suga...

Friday, August 2nd 2013, 2:26am

My pet

My only pet, lol. Loyal to the end, solid as a.....well rock, always by my side.

Friday, October 7th 2011, 7:33pm

Lvl 10 Fire Kroffs vs Lvl 10 Eldives

Can youplease explain why the fire kroffs money drop has decreased since the update? on average used to drop 12-20s now 12-15s is the usual while Eldives continue to drop at same rate as before. Even the Lvl 10 King Scorpions still drop up to 20s yet much easier mob to hunt than fire kroffs. Thank you for your time.

Tuesday, May 10th 2011, 1:28am

Multi Character?

Please look into possibility that this character is a multi. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Bloody+Kiss- Unusual to attack lvl 7 human and then a lvl9 mag follows shortly to location to join the fight. May be nothing, but dont see why a lvl1 mag would go around attacking high level human warriors or other afk humans except that its a multi. Thank you.