You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

Sunday, December 11th 2011, 2:53pm

Author: dreameriuss

Skyrim

hehe....skyrim is a great game but not addictive...at least not to me....i can easily shut it off anytime i wont....skyrim is my first elder scroll attempt and though fun i find it repetitive....too much running and not enough action (attacks) when running or riding to a location...is my difficulty set to low?

Saturday, July 23rd 2011, 2:16pm

Pet problems

ok thanks for the info

Friday, July 22nd 2011, 11:18pm

Pet problems

my pet is not recieving any exp points....for like the past 2 weeks it has been at 2 exp points and i have been in many PvP/monster fights. shouldnt his exp lvl be going up???

Friday, July 8th 2011, 3:44am

Magic Coffers

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…115210332.....i cannot open this either

Friday, July 8th 2011, 3:16am

Forms of art. From drawings to poetry.

ah Sheara giggles at the humans wishes, she whispers to all magmar children "Revenge is always served best in cold dishes" have no fear young ones the humans are weak. their futures are hopeless and bleak! So walk anywhere you like little magmars with no fear, Peace be upon all of you and heres a nice cold Shiz beer!

Thursday, July 7th 2011, 12:01pm

Forms of art. From drawings to poetry.

The magma bubbles and boils, and the greatest race sweats and toils, for soon the extermination begins, down with the humans with yet another win, no mercy, compassion, or mirth, wish to see bleeding dying humans from Shanghai to Perth. the dream is close to coming past, not much longer can or will the humans last. Just a few more battles on the plat, sometimes mages, executioners, even bats. The whooping calls of victory in every Magmar's throat, as we gear up and head for the boats. Invasion i...

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 3:06pm

Question about satellite internet

I have 2mb per second satellite internet but game client only shows like a 9kb per second dl time....is there something i need to do special to make client work better or is it just a problem with my internet service? ok thanks in advance for any and all advice

Thursday, June 9th 2011, 2:08am

Runes

ok thanks for the info....that is why i was asking....wasnt sure if i needed to spend the dough for the upgrades

Wednesday, June 8th 2011, 11:39am

Runes

was wondering if any mentor's can advise me which runes are best for armor? is purple the best way to go? i am wanting upgrade my runes but i dont know if its the best thing to do?

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 2:08pm

No sponsorpay quest from Menachem?

Quoted from "Yvil;89620" You didn't read the news post fully, am I right? You have to go first to the Elder. oh krap.....once again made a fool of by my own incompetence.....thanks Yvil....pffffft....sorry to waste your time yet again!

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 2:02pm

No sponsorpay quest from Menachem?

just writing to ask when the quest should be available? i have checked Menachem 4 or 5 times and i have no quest available to me?

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:39am

quick question about chat channels

when i log in i notice that alliance chat channel is always activated....the question is why wouldnt Clan channel also be active always also? Clan channel is usually the first channel i say hello in....i dont know just something i thought of this morning....thanks

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:24pm

Lost Copper Horseshoes

Quoted from "_FlameBringer_;88992" When you recieve a silver horseshoe your copper horseshoes will disappear, also I believe that when you get a gold horseshoe ALL lower horseshoes disappear and that when you get a super-prize ALL horseshoes disappear. can anyone tell me roughly how many golden it takes to win a super prize? whats the lowest anyone has heard of?

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 7:55pm

worse game connection

yes my lag was horrible also....

Tuesday, April 26th 2011, 3:12pm

trouble with rez amulets not working

Quoted from "pain;83386" http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=109668129 somtimes they dont work keep pressing refresh or cancell and try to res again ummm have you cleared your cache/deleted obsolete files?

Tuesday, April 19th 2011, 6:19pm

Gift gliche?

one of my gifts on my char is acting strange....not sure if its expired or what but could someone look into it please? thanks a mil ~dream~

Monday, March 14th 2011, 11:38am

Golden horseshoes

i have spent alot of money on this game over the years and have not recieved a single good item yet (ie weaponry/armor)...just curious as to how many golden horseshoes does it take to recieve one single nice return from all this money i have spent? All this take and no give is getting tiresome and i reckon i might need to find a game that is not so greedy and ungiving...the whole "the drops are random" is stale because by now something should have dropped. could someone please give me a straight...

Saturday, February 26th 2011, 1:18am

where to send complaints against overly abusive guards?

would like to know the location of where i post a complaint against a guard? i tried mag guard assistance and could not post? is this the right location?