You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 11:12am

Author: Gaidza

Stephane Hessel is dead

I assume this should be a sad topic, but for that purpose there are different forums and sites... Good to see that u are alive, Stephane!!! :wink:

Tuesday, March 19th 2013, 10:58am

Stephane Hessel is dead

I have 3 questions to u Azazel... 1) Shouldnt this thread be in the ''off topic'' section? 2) Why are you writing in such annoying manner? 3) Who Is Stepane Hessel? ( I just couldnt be bothered to read all through... sorry) Please andswer in one sentence. thx

Friday, July 20th 2012, 1:20am

Cross knight's interesting trophy

I think he was about to refresh his mohawk with a razor blade and accidentaly scalped himself....

Monday, November 28th 2011, 7:43am

Skyrim

good game... 50x better than Oblivion, but still kinda boring. I got to Lvl 27 and swiched my ps off hehe.

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 12:41pm

shearas treasury

yeah... Im about to upgrade my mount soon....Pls fix it or advice me how to do it thx.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 11:38pm

Guide to Human Healers - 2011 Edition

Current level: 7 Play time: Undefined. Services: heal all wounds up to L 7 ( I have scrolls but u might have to come to the loc i am at the moment... Im not a paramedic)! Thx and cya around!

Saturday, April 30th 2011, 5:15pm

achievements

It shows that i havent done achievement * Encountering Thistle * so I changed my proff to get that. im picking Thistles now but cant get the achievement... Gimme some info atleast if its not reparable. Thx in advance!;drink:

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 8:24pm

Bid at auction

Hmmm pawn its still in ah sorry I missed that, but it doesnt show on *my bids* somehow...

Thursday, April 28th 2011, 7:58pm

Bid at auction

I put a bid for rosewood pawn at auction (5g)... now the pawn is gone and so is my money...:stesn:

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 5:47pm

Latvian

Nu blin te gan baigais bazars iet valjaa. :ogo: Nemaz nezinaaju. Cau LV magiem!