You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 3:46am

Tallar/Battlefield stats Damaged. Admins have a look Please

In many many cases i see, in saved statistics get damaged, like the one in my info. Please have a look at it. Its not fair to waste money on damaged statistics

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 6:54am

I think you might want to mail the support or at least post this in feedback, else the thread is not serious and is for pub lulz.

LOL you're a noob and I killed your friend with a zigred.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 10:16am

Dont delete the saved stats, players come back eventually.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 12:11pm

Please provide a detailed description of the issue,with examples, links, maybe screenshots etc. and explain the problem.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 1:15pm

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;99931"

I think you might want to mail the support or at least post this in feedback, else the thread is not serious and is for pub lulz.

LOL you're a noob and I killed your friend with a zigred.

Off topic troll, you always talk off topic

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 2:04pm

Please provide a detailed description of your issue.

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 4:56pm

problem of tallars is opponent not loading and response going over 4k-6k ms in seconds
i click on backpack 2-3 times on last sec opponent load when i have -500 to -800 hp already even sometimes opponent dont load and i die by timeout and armour repairing+belts repairing sucks if i dont get any valour from a fight:stesn:
my flash quality remains low response on 300-400ms with help of other sites i keep on loading in client if i dont then response remains 1000 ms
please fix it

Wednesday, July 20th 2011, 7:09pm

Look, whenever we save any stats, of battlefield, like cc or tallars, we lose the stats, have a look, ther cant be only 3-4 or 1 people in tallar, understand further.

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 9:40am

There is an issue with saving Battlefield stats, This is a known issue. For the time bieng we advise not to save these.

Was this the issue you were trying to report?

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 3:15pm

Not to save? okay i agree, but some stats remain un damaged for ever, what is reason?
Like this one of 6th march
http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…65857&outside=1