You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 3:49pm

Useable items popup windows

I just started this game, and so far its pretty good. But i have a serious issue with useable items, such as magic wand, gifts and the likes.

Im using the gameclient and the client is using Internet Explorer to open these windows. It isvery very slow. If i only click once or double click nothing happens. If i click multiple times 4-5 or so, it opens but then it opens 4-5 windows and i cant do nothing untill they all are loaded due to the slow internet explorer.
Is there a way to make the client open these windows in mozilla because when i play in my browser wich is mozilla, i dont have problem, one click and its open.
I really dont want to play in my browser because the battles then are slow, so please tell me there is a solution for this, thank you.

If this is wrong forum section, sorry, didnt find any bug or technical issue section.

Wednesday, July 27th 2011, 4:10pm

The client is based on the Internet Explorer. It is not possible to open pop-ups using a different browser.

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 10:25am

Just like that ? Everyone just has to live with the 4-5 window problem or your the only one who has it and we couldnt care less ?

Thursday, July 28th 2011, 10:40am

Don't click 4 to 5 times. If the window doesn't open immediately, just a wait a few seconds until it opens.