You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 2:13pm

figurines

hi im doing the quest for figurines and im on the part where u have to go in the past well i made it to the past but it is impossible to kill the zombies i already used 18 stone golems and my crion zorb but they just keep coming so i looked in my quest things in my bag and im supposed to learn a new spell but the antique guy wont acknowledge me on it i hope no 1 else wastes 20 gold on wraiths like i did this is very unfair to give us a quest that doesnt work and i should be reimbersed for all my gold i spent on the wasted wraiths at least this is not right noone should start this quest because u will spend major amount of gold for nothing like i did

Thursday, August 11th 2011, 2:20pm

Quoted from "godlebe;104951"

this is very unfair to give us a quest that doesnt work

Hundreds of players have already finished that quest "that doesn't work". Just a little hint (if I may give such nooby hints to a level 11 player): You don't have to fight them alone. And the longer your fight the more Zombies will probably join, so try to kill them quickly.