You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 4:40am

please explain this cheat explioting game bug???

Son Of Set comes to humans lands on raid...alll good....http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…09184159&stat=1.... he leaves fight after he is dead and comes back to human lands.....I can't attack him as original fight is still going on???????????

from what I can see this is an experienced and very knowledgeable mag exploiting a GAME BUG to get free reps for mapping Human lands???? No strong humans can attack as him as most are still in first fight. He totally knows what he is doing and this is really beyond thinking from someone who claims to be such an honest player!!!!!!!

Please Jail this cheat!!! Or give me an explaniation as to why this is ok?

Friday, August 12th 2011, 5:17am

I believe you couldnt attack as you were in that fight and left.

He would of been attackable to anyone one else, and would also not be able to attack anyone himself.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 5:31am

yes you couldnt attack him if u were in that same fight and left but if someone else or a wraith tried then they could attack him if he returned while the fight was still going on. i know bcuz i tried it also. i was in a fight in ur lands with my husband and when i died i ressed and warped back using my ring and continued moving on and someone else was able to attack me in the next location while my husband was still in the same fight.

Friday, August 12th 2011, 7:03am

Ppl really want to do mud slinging at son-of-set :lol:
Oh and Fairy was right u are a drama_magnet
Bregan for Life !

Friday, August 12th 2011, 10:16am

If a player leaves a fight this player cannot attack as long as the fight is still going on but he still can get attacked by anyone who isn't restricted from attacking for the same reason. This is not a game bug. It might be clever to do that while the most powerful humans are still in a fight, but cleverness doesn's necessarily mean cheating.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: