You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 6:41am

What just happened??? Did i suddenly go crazy???

05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 10
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Avenger Ring Repair Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Avenger Ring Repair Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post
05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 25
05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 70
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Rune of Demolition B'yal Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Rune of Demolition B'yal Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Rune of Fury B'yal Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Rune of Fury B'yal Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post
05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 1
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Rune of Stone B'yal Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Rune of Stone B'yal Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post

I was sitting on shift in Chernag and, having viewed the page some minutes earlier, I suddenly got all these messages all at once.
My hand was not even on the mouse so i didn't suddenly have an epileptic fit and go on some wild clicking frenzy.
I was even outbidding myself!
Hitman Z

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 10:12am

Weird. Did you check if there might be a problem with your mouse or your computer?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 11:43pm

yeah seems to be ok. it must be from my end i think.
Hitman Z