You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 15th 2011, 11:49pm

Palace of king magish important issue *****

I killed first boss and then guetting this message everywhere at any boss i try to enter in room....

*Magical shields are obscuring the entrance to the halls of the cursed domain of Magish. Leave the palaces, or you will not overcome the magical obstac

If i spend all the way to a boss at least i should be able to enter the room and kill him?

Also cant see position in maggish anymore ??

Please reset so i can do properly play tk you !

Regards

Petrok

Friday, September 16th 2011, 2:43am

Magical shields are obscuring the entrance to the halls of the cursed domain of Magish. Leave the palaces, or you will not overcome the magical obstacle

Same, I killed levreta and now i cant enter in agudar room.
We can remove shield , or we can just drop chesses from 1 boss any palace run?

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Friday, September 16th 2011, 9:46am

@Illuvatar I think it was Moonwalker who said that later with updates u will only be able to drop chess from 1 boss from palace run.

Friday, September 16th 2011, 10:09am

King Magish's Palace has indeed changed a bit. When you enter the room of one of the bosses all other entrances get locked. During one instance you can only open one hiding place and get a green weapon or armour piece or chess pieces.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Friday, September 16th 2011, 10:19am

going to zuluman, I got attacked by lvl9 doorguards instead where should be lvl8.
is that how it suppose to be now?

Friday, September 16th 2011, 10:58am

At the Cursed Altar there are now Magish's Bone Golems [9]. Some of the bosses and monsters have moved.

Friday, September 16th 2011, 2:16pm

well and where is zuli now ??? or the best question where can we find new map of magish palaces

Friday, September 16th 2011, 2:31pm

You can see the full changes we got from update, as well as the new palace map here.
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Friday, September 16th 2011, 5:07pm

Great list, thanks. I'll close this topic here.