You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, September 24th 2011, 6:51pm

Problem in Game chat

Hi this is Loin king

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=LOIN KING

i was in tallers it was last before fight out of 20/20 fights, i was finished 17th fight, my charecter got strucked i couldn't able to attack even though thre are few peoples on the same room.. later i restarted, but 20 fights were finished and when i came to city it showing all people in chat mane are invisible (similer like when i was in tallers) and am not able to see my chat my self after entering.. and am not able to chat in my chat panel .. it is similer like in tallers.. still i have same probelm please give me the soultion..
some place i can able see players some places invisible.. but when i click the fight manu it shoe the similer msg when i was in tallers.. plz assist me what to do and resolve this problem.. :stesn:

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 3:01pm

i am having the same problem. everyone shows as an invisible and my chats don't work

Sunday, September 25th 2011, 4:24pm

thank you.. i got back to chat.. after onather taller