You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 16th 2012, 4:32pm

Lost Uniquely-Jawed Tarariquon

I did the "A childs Dream" quest and it took my uniquely-jawed Taraqurion, as listed in the mentors quest page it says ill mount one but this happend and i want to know if i messed this upp or if something odd happend, i realy want my Uniquely-jawed Tarariquon back.

The part of this Quest asks you to bring to him a Battle Tarariquon. Once you have the Battle Tarariquon take it to the Smithy at Luan Coast or . He will tell you to kill Krogans and gather 8 pcs of Krogan Armour. Gather the armor and talk to the Smithy or Agian. At this point you can either turn in your spider and armor and he will make the spider an Iron-Jawed Taraiquon and the reward is given: 5 phitzell wraith amulets of calls lvl 5 and exp points 1500. Or you can keep the spider and then collect 5 pcs of Crystalline Coal. After when you have all the items (Battle spider, 5 Coal, and 8 pcs of krogan armor) talk to the smithy once more. Doing this will mount you the Uniquely-Jawed Tarariquon but doing so wont mount you any extra exp. and will only increase the number of phitzell amulets of call to 10 instead of 5.

13:48 » Uniquely-jawed Tarariquon,Battle Tarariquon,Crystalline Coal,Krogan Armour: Received: Uniquely-jawed Tarariquon[href=] 1 pcs. Removed:Battle Tarariquon[href=] 1 pcs, Crystalline Coal[href=] 5 pcs, Krogan Armour[href=] 8 pcs.

then i tryed follow quest but got this

13:49 » Phitzell Amulet of Call,Uniquely-jawed Tarariquon: Received: 1500 experience, Phitzell Amulet of Call[href=] 10 pcs, 26 10. Seized: Uniquely-jawed Tarariquon[href=] 1 pcs.

is there some way to restore it to my items? if so please let me know what to do, if its possible to get it again.

Tnx
Press

Wednesday, January 25th 2012, 10:28am

At the end of the quest the Uniquely-jawed Tarariquon gets removed and cannot be restored. If there is an error on a help site that is outside our responsibility it is best to let the makers of this site know.

For future reference: Please also provide the date and not only the time when an issue occured.