You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 11th 2012, 5:27pm

GB Rep Bug? ( Or something else? )

Dear Admins,

I am playing with the game character under the name of Kill-Joyz.

In my Character's Profile link, it's stated that I was victorious in 3 out of 4 GB participated. However under my Attributes tab in my Bagpack icon, it was stated that I only have acquired 21 GB Reps. May I know whether this is a game bug or whether this is due to some other cause?

Many Thanks,

Kill-Joyz

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 1:45pm

Dear Admins,

I understand that you have lots to attend to. However, may I get a reply as soon as possible?

Many Thanks,

Kill-Joyz

Tuesday, March 20th 2012, 3:21pm

If you participate in GB without armor, you do not receive any reputation for it. If this is the case, then there was no bug involved.

Sunday, March 25th 2012, 1:51pm

I participate in all those Demon GB events with my full lvl 2 mammoth. I doubt what you said would be my case.

Wednesday, March 28th 2012, 3:11pm

Unfortunately it is not possible to provide an answer without more information about these battles. If you will find out that you don't receive the correct ampount of reputation in the future, please contact uis immediately with a battle link and we can check.