You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:40pm

Bad connectivity for hours...

...one or two bars, making the game unplayable.

Please don't blame my isp, I can't even raise a laugh to that excuse any longer.

When on earth will you sort this out?

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:43pm

do you realise how many players you lose a day because of the inadequacy of your servers?

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:30am

Is the connectivity so bad that you're unable to reply after 7 hours?

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:48am

Tand Cs etc but I can sue your ass for this you know!

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 7:53am

You've left a big gap in your "not dealing with our inadequacy" terms lol

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:11am

Quoted

Game Master Forum Guidelines say: We will try to address your issues as soon as possible during work days in European GMT +0100 time zone.
Please be patient. Every post in that forum will be answered within 24 hours during the week. We looking into your issue and will come back to you as soon as possible.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:16am

Like hell you are, spend less on your PR and more on your game then problems won't occur.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:19am

PR and our technical support are two different departments. :) They get the same attention. I can understand your frustration but please give us the time to check your issue first to give you the best and helpful answer.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:19am

"Community Management"!!! I sure hope that's a joke for your sake, if it's not ... I feel real sorry for ya.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:26am

Thank you but I am very happy with this opportunity and challange. :)

As I said, our support will come back to you as soon as possible. Please be patient.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 8:29am

Sir Yvil, patience never gets rewarded in this game, there is no excuse for making the game unplayable for so many people for so long. Do you realise how many new players will say sod this?

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 5:35pm

There is no problem with our servers. Please bear in mind that this is an online game, there can always be connectivity problems somewhere.