You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 7:58am

Registration

Hi,

Cant register with new sytem.
page doesnt have all information on it, just password and confirm password.
register button does not work.
will i still be able to play?

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 9:07am

hi, is the my.com registration? i can help you

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 10:03am

hi,i cant log in i put my email and my password and dosnt work,only sendme to the my.com and i try to log in again and dosnt work...

how can i play???

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:40am

register to this my.com windw and you can play after and don't need re-enter my.com account after

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 9:00am

do i need to set up an email account at my.com? is that the registration it wants?

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 4:57pm

It is simply necessary to fill the data with those of your character, and to click the button "join"

Wednesday, April 9th 2014, 5:00pm

You have to join the collone of right and check the box

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 11:40am

what order does the information go in, All i have for prompts is password and confirm password, but they are not beside any particular box

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 12:42pm

You can register an account on my.com prior to logging into the game and use these credentials when it asks your login and password.
My.com account IS NOT your game account. They are two separate accounts.
So, to enter the game, you must use your game loging and password and then my.com login and password. It should happen only once and won't bother you again, next time you would need only your game login and password.

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 10:18am

well, registered with my.com, get to the log in page for here and nothing happens. guess im not playing dragons any more. before you ask, i enter my email and password, click on the login button and nothing happens. would probably help if the login was properly labeled so you know what information is needed and where it should be put.
i'll try again in a couple of days, who knows, it may work then.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 5:59pm

Hi,

You must sign up for my.com account before it will let you play the game (as my.com) is the new compann that took over.. this is an one time sign up. Once you do this it should work just fine for you.

If you have any further issue feel free to ask here for more help.
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:15pm

Hi,

If you want the link to sign up from the web it is.

http://account.my.com/us/signup/?continue=http://games.my.com/

I hope this make it easyier for you as well.
Thanks,
Matt F. aka Lord_Matt.