You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 10:59am

Problem with Bog Elf

:hi:

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10
We had a problem with boguelf, we were in group, and only Antony got the loot and the reputation juggernaute^^
Someone know what happened and what must we do?

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 1:14pm

hmm maybe write letter to admin from game post (Threepwood or Lososerg) and explain the situation (take screen shot of link stats) just in case the fight link dissapears. and make request for reset of instance for those who did not get rep/loot ? I can't say whether or not admins would do that. But I think in this case its the only logical option if the game glitched and messed up your groups instance :(
Also Admins are out until Monday so that would be the earliest they will be able to do anything.
Hope this info helps good luck!.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 1:23pm

is why the lead of group was not in fight.

We had this same bug on bone golem for few week ago. I had this bug also on spider, cerber etc ... on fr, ticket to support and we get rep and loot... but here ... support don't answer .... :puke:

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 1:50pm

Yes Dahna unfortunately support has back logs of tickets they must go through before getting to current ones, so best way to solve problems like this in quick manner is try reaching out to admins during their normal working hours monday-friday :) and thank you for pointing out the leader issue.. I just assumed they had their leader in the fight :X sometimes Im forgetful like that haha

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 3:51pm

thank you for yours answers :)