You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 3:41pm

Red Rover, Red Rover, we call Armagedon over! (to DS)

I think there are a bunch of cool people on both sides, humans and mags but I also think that mag nation is by far the best race of the two in terms of quality players compared to total population. I ain't switching...that's for sure :)

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 4:07pm

Bottom line is: If you're not being attacked or hexed or ball/chained or lost soul by your enemy, you're not trying hard enough to win. They do these things because they hate and fear you so much to try to pull out everything possible to try to stop you. THAT is playing the game the way it should be.

BTW: they were funny meme's lol
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 5:03pm

:lol: I got more funny ones!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:01pm

Muffin you are killing me :lol: :lol: :lol:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:07pm

1 question

when i go to magmars for 150 diamonds,then forever or can i pay again 150 diamonds to go back ?
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:09pm

magmars on crystalline cave and ancient plateau much better organized,maybe a good way,playing few month for the other race,neving more humans and not magmars and when im finish with lvl 10,i go back to human-side

when we have this chance,to switch so much we like i pay today 150 diamonds and nerv humans :-)

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:15pm

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 4:18pm

ok,then better i stay here ,for some month ok,but not forever

Thursday, February 2nd 2017, 6:56pm

this offer sounds perfect for me , take my money

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 8:33am

magmars on crystalline cave and ancient plateau much better organized,maybe a good way,playing few month for the other race,neving more humans and not magmars and when im finish with lvl 10,i go back to human-side

when we have this chance,to switch so much we like i pay today 150 diamonds and nerv humans :-)
no more organized than human side. the only factor is that, when humans come organized, you better be up in que with full group from 10-12 gametime and wait till 16-18 gametime to actually play. the fact is, once 20 humans are in que, and you get group together, group of 5 and group of 4, most of the time your group of 5 will get in and another not so good group of 4 from another server will join your game. its unfair advantage..

BuT, when mags want a real challenge from humans group on com server there is always fast caves, it will forsure be full group vs full group then.

one thing i liked about mag side, you were able to play battlefeilds whenever you were ready basically. always humans in que. lvl 3-4 atleast.

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 9:43am

1 question

when i go to magmars for 150 diamonds,then forever or can i pay again 150 diamonds to go back ?

"It is a one way ticket. After it is done there is no way back."

You can only use the service once, so no jumping between races

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 10:01am

was only a idea ,but when really only 1 way,then i stay here forever,with my playstyle with pilek,i have so or so much " friends" on both sides,thats the game and absolutly ok and the time comes,that we humans better / i hope so

Friday, February 3rd 2017, 10:33am

:lol: gimme more pilek-comics :lol: maybe you can edit some old batman movies :lol:

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 6:31am

This is interesting..... has the moving started yet?
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, March 2nd 2017, 3:24pm

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 8:38am

:lol:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Friday, March 3rd 2017, 9:27am

moves have started already...i see 2 humans are mags now, not sure how many have used this though
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: