You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 11:57am

Admins thanks so much for killing this game slowly but surely

Dear Admins id like to congratulate you killing this game slowly but surely.
When i first started playing there was no non break , no sparks,there was no red amours as well so to get reputations and armours you had to work hard at them and do battlefields as the valour armour was the best by miles.
Now due to your absolute push for pay pal we now have red armours sparks and non break so those who pay a fortune can get reps and ranks with ease in the progress of removing any fun that is had.
We also have endless premium events diamond events and slot machine where if you havent paypalled over 1000 dollars you wont get anything worth while saying that its all random luck (lol random luck died years ago in this game when certain players were told what type and when to buy chests for mounts :wink: )
Now we come to the latest brain child of the Admin time slots for battlefields, this one is brilliant for it now compounds dead battlefields as people cant garentee what time they will finish work or if their children go sick etc or the multiple problems of real life that are more important than playing this game.
The only way to improve battlefields is--- remove all red armours and weapons, remove all non break, make valour weapons best again, remove stupid timeslots that restrict people, remove sparks and easy way to improve reps without doing the grinding teamwork and clan efforts to get them.

Yes i understand the game needs money to survive but but making the important parts of the game too easy for just to buy them you take away the quality of the game causing the population to fall so its only a few left.

The only thing that keeps this game alive now is the clan friendships people have made and they come on to chat but soon that wont be enough to save it.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 7:43pm

+1

I miss time when arsenal armor was the best armor. Purple armor and red weapons ruined battlefields.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 7:59pm

Also people don't want to go to battlefields, because they think one can win a fight with a valor player using red buff like Elixir of rock skin , which is tretty true, and many people think that valor and some quests, for exampe UK Warshp quest, are easier on mage level, and they never go to battlefields.

Thursday, June 22nd 2017, 10:57pm

0 interest at all to play :thumbdown:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 3:02am

Don't wipe red armour, make it for hunting only.

And non break should be a weekend event. Permanent.

Friday, June 23rd 2017, 2:01pm

I specificly make a post about this when someone made a POST JUST LIKE THIS talking about how admins destroying the game...
How could that server ever survive without Deathstroke? :sleep: Seems he is the only one who has any clue about the game and the rest is silly bloody noobs ...
I have lost my Puddin! :cry:

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 3:27pm

This game died 1-2 years ago.

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 10:31pm

heh. yep. Now there's just some vultures flying around it's corpse.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 11:55pm

same old same old

all i see is admins have to find a way to make money for the game so if ppl will to spend to get endgame items/reps why not let them pay for it rather than having 1000 free to play players working day and night to get endgame stuff for free

would would happen to the game if no one is spending?

but i feel ur pain the game isnt as it used to but game cant stay the same why not while the RU server is moving forward and thats where most of the basic ideas for this server comes dont think that server is dead anyway so it must be working out for them over there

Saturday, June 24th 2017, 11:57pm

thing can be a little better only if the admins communicate with the community more and listen to what we say at try to work out a balance with ur idea and there idea to make a profit

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 1:21am

lol or if the community didnt individually complain about it but united and found a solution.. but not community here anymore either.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 8:49am

@tryst when you thing who paypall get something you are wrong i pay far more than 50k here and till now get nothing. When ask a admin what is going on they say nothing or say bad luck but the truth is they capped your character to get you more pay. As you see in free to play game is now diamond events nonstop going.

If you have payment problem they answer you in few seconds other way they not even talk to you but on DE server elterian always talk to poeple. lososerg a community manager who not comminicate now threepwood same way a endless pain i thing it must be the my.com games all like this because some are sure in few servers admin. i wish them luck to make money, in this way it is a no go.

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 7:27pm

Sorry for my english firstly. I still have fun with this game and happy to see this game still exist. Sometimes I think we should thank to the payment player. This is a fast world, few people can keep playing such a slow game for now, you can see even WOW's population go down every year. WOD have no advertisment for many years? and still alived. I think it's because of its quality. You know what I'm think about adminastrator? They don't even modify german/russia language. what do you expect them to do any more. What I hope for this game is payment player keep paying to make this game alive , and admin don't do something stupid to make the game imbanlance. And if you love this game , it will exist for maybe several years. Fanally we can go back to real life or waste your life on anything else. .well:

Sunday, June 25th 2017, 10:00pm

wellsaid^

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 9:31am

we kill battlefields for ourselves. the admins have tried numerous ways of making battlefields more attractive, but at the end of the day its me that have to decide to click on the button and join the queue for the battlefield

enough said i think, the rest is up to us

cherz :beer:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 11:54pm

thats true too. i myself go around asking hundreds of people a day at different lvls including my own, and most of them dont que ever the rest dont que till non break . and on non break they still often dont.

and when i bring up ideas to try to make it more efficient to work together to get bfs going. i get everyone claiming im trying to rig bfs lol..

bfs are dead and will remain that way till the community comes together and chooses to stop hiding and being lazy

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 3:10pm

I know for 100% many players have no idea about strategy on BF.
Many have no idea what to do in Temple, many don't know when to join a fight on Arena and if they should or souldn't join. Many block and stall in Tallaars to get a bit more valor in one fight instead of unblock and hit fast to have more fights and get at least same valor, but maybe even more valor depends on what team wins each fight and on a player's damage.

I will never go to Tallaars on lv 7+ because there are such silly people who ruin it!
So many people think it's about blessings! It's not! Absolutely!
I have done many Tallaars with my other char, and I wasn't blessed really, only used elixir of wind and some elixir of blood, and I never blocked and I hit fast, and I got 20k+ valor every time! And I had unicorn mini-set!

Most people are so crazy to get purple armor, red weapons, red buff etc. but they really don't know what to do on BF!

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 3:13pm

Of course I didn't mean they are crazy because they want purple armor, I mean they want it so much :smile:

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 5:21pm

It is interesting someone telling me that if I wear purple I don't knwo what to do in battlefield.. But more interesting is that after I go one arena the queue dies. Wonder why ?(

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 8:52pm

Because the game Is dying. Because Purple armored noobs don't know how to use their armor and all other toys. Because admins don't care about the game. Because there are people who invest real money and kill the game. Because there are non payers, the regular people, who receise too many advantages. Beacause.. because... because...

There, i summed this thread up. Now it's done and can be closed.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.