You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 18th 2017, 5:32pm

Maybe Lisad, the new admin, can bring this to reality? Since Loso left the topic kinda went dry. We still wish for a special "in memory" page for our friends taken away too soon.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 11:10am

Maybe Lisad, the new admin, can bring this to reality?
I will surely look into this, thank you for mentioning it.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 11:09am

Dear players,

You can find the announcement here: Requests for The Memorial Wall and the Wall here: The Memorial Wall. Thank you for this suggestion.
Regards,

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 11:52am

I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 12:07pm

wtf? i think he's quite fine he just quit playing..

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 12:09pm

as far as i know wanderer didnt pass away either..

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 1:07pm

The wall was intended not only for those players that have passed away, but also for those that have simply quit playing for one reason or another, but are being missed and whom other players would like to make a small tribute to. Hence why the following line:

Quoted

<...> For all that disappeared without a trace on life's endless paths and can't find their way back. <...>
However, should you have a contact with those players out of game and know that they would not want to be listed on the Wall, please let us know here: Requests for Memorial Wall .
Regards,

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:14am

Hello Lisad,

How often the wall will be updated? Las time was in July, we are now in October...There are few requests that has been pending.

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 3:39pm

How often the wall will be updated? Las time was in July, we are now in October...There are few requests that has been pending.
Since a lot of complaints have been made, including from ex-players themselves, regarding adding players that simply can't come back, but haven't passed away, it has been decided that we will only add the names of those players that did pass away after we can get a confirmation. Otherwise, we would need to get a confirmation from the ex-player that they are okay with their name being added to the Wall.
Regards,