You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 24th 2017, 7:14am

Mags are cowards and won't fight a fair fight

So I'm in the underwater world, on a super buffed rainbow, minding my own business.
Next thing I know, some mag, Haydee, curses me. http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Haydee
Ok, move but we are enemies, right? Humans and mags.
Get my curse removed and come back to attack them 1V1 underwater.
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=284832893
Whole fight turns into an hour plus stall fest because Haydee stalled for an hour, needing a level 10 (who I scalped and will come back to) and a level 12 and 13, completely no gain for them being in this fight.
Then, after fight, level 10 taunts me and tells me to grow up, clearing not knowing the events that led to the fight.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6575087
Lastly, Haydee herself thinks what she did was nothing and tells me to grow up.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=6575093

So what have we learned from this interesting event:
Haydee and her clan LETHAL are cowards who can't fight for themselves. :splinter:
Mags absolutely cannot fight with out having a gross numerical advantage.
I am glad I was watching netflix on the side, otherwise Haydee's stalling might have been annoying.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Forum Moderator" (Nov 24th 2017, 2:38pm)

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:20am

Nice. You finally got the confirmation you needed to make your virtual life a success.

Congratulations.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, November 24th 2017, 8:28am

Sorry about what happened to you there, buddy.

Kind of same happened to me with a human, some level 10 came to my fight, when he understood he couldn't kill me, he stalled me for 10 mins and then died miserably.

But hey, as the saying goes: Nevermind what happenetti, eat some spaghetti.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Friday, November 24th 2017, 10:06am

Not all of them are like that you just got the baddest one, as cahasl said eat pasta and you'll feel better haha

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:22am

Lol actually what type of curse if she's a healer? LoLoL

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:14pm

Happens all the time, on specific players, the only thing that you can do is to open youtube or netflix and watch your favorite series. :angel: And ofc get some spaghetti, that alway helps :love3:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Friday, November 24th 2017, 2:31pm

bla bla bla
404 not found

Friday, November 24th 2017, 3:25pm

Dude, dead flesh isnt a curse, it just lowers your speed. Underwater is dead flesh grind fest

Friday, November 24th 2017, 5:13pm

Do rainy on Fay-Go ^_^ so much more fun there...

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:54pm

Maybe I should clear things up a bit. I've done rainys on Fay-go and been cursed before.
No big deal, it happens and I usually just attack them after I remove it and call it even.
What is different this time, is the sheer cowardice showed by Haydee and this set of mags, that instead of losing a fight where she was outmatched, she called for people more than three levels higher than us for help and stalled for over an hour and then says I can't take a loss like a man. :drop:
How delusional can you be?

Friday, November 24th 2017, 11:58pm

Very simple, you dont attack underwater over dead flesh

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 12:17am

Once again it was not a curse and it doesn't affect your rainy in any way.

And you want to call magmars a cowards?
Go ask coolmama or nefertiti how they attack on fey go and then call for help from high mages.
Or if you want to look the other way around and blame high mages for such stuff you can talk to mighty warlord.

One thing I know; if you attack, expect it to be annoying as hell.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 5:20am

What is different this time, is the sheer cowardice showed by Haydee and this set of mags, that instead of losing a fight where she was outmatched, she called for people more than three levels higher than us for help and stalled for over an hour and then says I can't take a loss like a man.
How delusional can you be?

I am sick of you calling me coward. Lets mention how u attack me fully blessed from your rainy.That u stood outside and stalked me while i did the Drowned.Ofc I called for help from clan and ally.I had no bless at all.You thought to kill me quickly but i do not go down without a fight.I did not choose who came to help me I simply sent out on ally chat and ally responded.Also you sent me 2 most insulting gifts before I sent u mine,You think u outmatch a Captain? Who's delusional now? Same bless I kick u to kingdom come! I do not attack underwater also as stated previous I did not really hurt u tho seems I bruised your ego.Funny how I never see in Tallar where real fights happen all I see is u whineing on forum and name calling like a child.Again I say to u Grow up and take it like a man,you attacked me remember?So deal with it.

Saturday, November 25th 2017, 6:42am

Ok, let's wrap this up since it seems you are getting sad at me calling you out.
I was blessed due to my rainbow which you disturbed, the extent to which you did does not change the fact that had you not interacted with my while I was hunting, Korr's, mind you, an already difficult task, none of this would have happened.

Point 1 - you started this.

Yes, I did wait for you to get retribution, a completely fair thing to do based on the rules and it states an infraction of any sort can be dealt with by killing said party once, which I would have been satisfied with and continued on my way.

Point 2 - I was trying to get even, petty though it may be.

Calling for help is fine, I have no problem with that, what I do have a problem with, is you stalling for an entire hour just to cling to life. Sure, we are playing computer games and having fun wasting time for ourselves, but purposely wasting not only my time, your own time and the time of all the others you called, is pathetic.

Point 3 - dragging out a fight just to stay alive makes you weak and cowardly, despite your valour rank (I'm not a valour player, so I don't care for it).

Lastly, don't try to deflect upon my lack of battlefield participation as a sign of weakness, due to my time zone, the battlefields are always dead during my active hours (another reason why your valour rank means nothing, as it is basically good time zone placement).

Thank you to everyone for reading and enjoy your game.
:dragon: