You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 7:22am

Provocation

Just how long is one allowed to wait before they Claim that they were provoked??? Seems to me we need written Rules to go by... If one ios allowed to wait Several days then there shouls by a specific guidelines that are followed Certain Plsyers seem to mak yhe rule how ythey want we need a admin to step in and make and apply the rule... To easy to have corruption in this instance all who kisses up to who... Way to many hidden rules lets get them out in the open and stop making rules as you go by something in this game...
:beer: :yes: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 8:54am

6. If a low-level is provoking any higher level player (See examples of provocation/hostile actions above) they will lose all protection from any attacks of this high-level player permanently after the second provocation - within the limits of article 9 CoC (see below). First offense shall be handled as 1 attack within 7 days and a report to guards to warn the provoking player.

UPDATE on attack rule!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 9:27am

Nothing here but a scam job how mu ch can they bend us over while they are Giving us a screw job...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: