You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 4:07am

Ludial Chain Link

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=88783309

I have 15 Ludial chain Link and mine are non transferable. I seeing that people are trading them again. Is there anyway you can make these transferable again soo that I can sell them. Please.
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Monday, November 29th 2010, 5:04am

Same here. I had 1 from before, and bought 3 in Trade fair - now all 4 are "non-transferable"...

Monday, November 29th 2010, 7:42am

exactly the same as -silentkill- i have one from before brought 3 this time now all non-transferable

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Monday, November 29th 2010, 9:57am

i have same problem buy 3 this morning and have 1 in backpack from last event, now all 4 not transferable

Monday, November 29th 2010, 12:22pm

All of you should contact admin; they will change it.

Monday, November 29th 2010, 2:02pm

All done now.

Thursday, December 2nd 2010, 8:13am

Quoted from "Cross Knight;28358"

All done now.

Thank you soo much Cross Knight I truly appreciate it

:drink:
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost: