You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 11:25pm

Fix The Damn Game!!!!!

7 mins w/power charge and all are fails?

Mags stun every 2-3 hits? bear blows are like 90% active for mags on stun too?

I mean, come on, no wonder people leave this game...

No drops (unless you count strong life) lol

No new client and less than 3 months to go till flashplayer is done...

No new people to game (cause you dont advertise), instead you put on diamond sales to suck the life outta people while providing little to ZERO support (and yes, i know it goes directly to admins, who shove it off to guard so they dont have to do anything)

COME ON!!! WAKE UP! Either fix the game or just announce its closing.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 11:39pm

:yes:

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 11:42pm

please admins continue with this policy, I love how sith is getting pissed off :lol: more if you can make him leave this game hahaha
404 not found

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 11:45pm

shut up noob decrypt

Thursday, October 22nd 2020, 11:46pm

gnè gnè gnè
404 not found

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 5:24am

The lack of context (and Sith's lack of IQ) is amazing.

"7 minute with power charge and all fails" literally no explanation as to what he's been gathering, an eldorill that lasts 5 mins? level 180-240 red resources? a cuckoo flower?

"Mags stun every 2-3 hits and 90% of bear blows" literally pulls the numbers out of his a... where his head is so deep in that he can't even see what's going on around him. You wanna tell people 90% of their bears stun, then show numbers.Then again, maybe if you buffed half as much as those people you'd also stun as much as you thought they did, but naaaaaaaaaah, you just use your good/evil intentions for hunt and go do pvp's with nothing to get one shot killed by people, let alone being stunned every 3 hits. Can't even just join a fight alone, you just go use invis and use negative effects, then you join when you're sure the enemy will be dead cause there are at least 2 level 20s in the fight on your side.

The rest are the same stuff everyone says at least 5-10 times on a daily basis. "Game is dying, no advertising, no new people, I never let anyone play in peace and I'm also part of the problem but I'll disregard it all, I'll also disregard my entire clan being a bunch of d bags too, dorkside best clown yeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"

tl; dr

Trash thread, trash player, trash post.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 5:48am

The issues that were brought up by OriginalSith arent new issues. They have been adressed by all us players for years. It;s just amazing that all the "player" that we all give comes to a dead wall of silence by those that NEED to be trying to do something about them.

It seems to me to be a joke to even have a forum where the players / gaurds / admin can communicate, when nothing is heard but the insults from player versus player.

You forum trolls know who you are

In short i agree with the matters stated that need to be adressed... and Sith's comments about them above.

Admin... in basic all we ask is for a simple honest reply once in awhile, and maybe some solid proof of a "correction" to the matters brought up

Thanks
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 5:57am

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 6:04am

Magmar bank - still not working

5:35 AM OriginalSith: Error -310 when loading url http://warofdragons.com/area.php?error=F…access+the+bank

Been years since its worked. Yet mags come to our bank... go figure.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 6:13am

Hakan, get over yourself, you aint all that or a bag of chips.

Now... other things, i'll expand on.

Stuns by magmars: 386 for example. Stun rate is tipped heavily in magmar favor. Some are just unbeatable no matter what armor/style you fight as, and yes, i know how to fight. I just want a fair one.

Fails while picking/working professions: I'm picking blue/purple plants and its sad when i get power charge and still only get 1 plant per 7mins the last few months when I do pick. This is unacceptable.

Game play: OH WE'RE MERGING TO MAKE THINGS BETTER, wrong. You're merging cause there isnt enough on the servers to uphold the costs of multiple servers. Its called downsizing due to a games demise. Say what you want but when you DONT advertise the game, you DONT bring in new people (which is real money usually), the game dies. Hell, this game isnt even listed on the parent website lol

The writing is on the walls and admins hope that everyone keeps paypalling here to suck them dry cause they have zero plans to continue this game. They give you "hope" they will with silly update threads and you all buy into it.

So please, tell me you want me gone, I've heard it all for years and many have tried. But in truth, i'm right and you dont want to accept it as nobody is going to do anying about improving/prolonging this game much further.

So okay Hakan, go ahead with your hateraid rant about me instead of actually discussing the problems facing this game. Use your head for more than storing your hat on occasionally.

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 7:09am

Dude you got me wrong, I don't want you gone, I want you here, right here in my palm so I can play with you more. You're my little plaything, don't you get it?

1) The stunrate is favoring mags FOR YOU, for me it's favoring humans, and for a few other hundred players it's also favoring the enemy race, so what? It's RNG, get over yourself, the world doesn't go around you, you special snowflake of a boomer. You get me numbers, you show me that 60% of stuns are done by all mags and 40% are by humans, then I'll say yeah you're right, but you're talking about battlefields of the past so your argument just goes into trash from there anyway.

2) As for merge and every other stuff, just stop it, you'll know it when it's gonna happen just like everyone else. You're not entitled to anything, stop acting like it. Blue plants take the longest time to gather so yeah, what, 7 plants failed in a row? Ah boo freaking hoo. We've all been there.

As for your "use your head" comment, I don't think you're in the place to be giving me that advice since you can't use either one.

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 1:41pm

hEy guiThE loOktH aTh mE I aM LeAm I poTht a mEmE I aM thO pHuNny ekth dee gEt iT fThEy aRe moNkEythffffppffpfpf hahaha PhFthO FpuNnY

lame ass

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 1:51pm

ok boomer

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 2:07pm

Friday, October 23rd 2020, 11:09pm

LMAO...I left the game 2 years ago and Sith was always crying...I literally came back 2 days ago and what do I see? Sith still crying...lol. Did he cry for 2 years straight? :lol:

Saturday, October 24th 2020, 2:09pm

Mags have higher stun ratio due to skin color,confirmed :yes:

Sunday, October 25th 2020, 12:40am

hEy guiThE loOktH aTh mE I aM LeAm I poTht a mEmE I aM thO pHuNny ekth dee gEt iT fThEy aRe moNkEythffffppffpfpf hahaha PhFthO FpuNnY

lame ass
AND thats why you never speak with your mouth full... of what? well, i'm sure everyone can guess lol

Sunday, October 25th 2020, 12:43am

Mags have higher stun ratio due to skin color,confirmed :yes:
lol I need a tan then lol BTW: isnt it about time you changed sides again? i mean you do it like twice a year.

This time really piss off your buddies over there, i'll let you join here for 24hrs so they can screenshot your unholy rejection and you might... you MIGHT get an idea what I go through, when i'm here and especially when i'm not here lol