You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 31st 2021, 4:38am

Mystic Repuatation

MYSTIC rep for Spark of the Heavenly Fires PLEASE :beaten: :puke:

+1

Sunday, January 31st 2021, 4:39am

x2

Sunday, January 31st 2021, 4:39am

x3
:horse: For The Demond King :sarcastic: :king:

Monday, February 1st 2021, 10:10pm

-1 :lol:

Finally a way for L4-10 to make a little extra money with professions, no other way to encourage new players.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 2:36am

+1
If the truth I speak hurts you maybe you should change your truths .well:

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 2:38am

-1, you lv 20s that got almost everything in the game don't need something easy, so go work on rep. It's my honest opinion.

Tuesday, February 2nd 2021, 3:07am

First time ever -Marga- +1
I start to like you :lol:

Wednesday, February 3rd 2021, 4:33pm

I would agree if you said it sooner, but the fact that I have purple already shows it's not too bad, just takes time

and I wasn't even the first one, just spend some cash and check in every day to do the quests, not too hard, just a long haul

Friday, February 5th 2021, 1:33am

I would agree if you said it sooner, but the fact that I have purple already shows it's not too bad, just takes time

and I wasn't even the first one, just spend some cash and check in every day to do the quests, not too hard, just a long haul
thats why i say about the sparks there are already players getting the purple medal so could be time to use sparks for rep lol, just wonder if admins will to add this option :p i know this medal is easy just take 5min and time buying the resources but actually for some people there is no reason for buy sparks anymore lol and this is one paypals love sparks, lazy players love sparks, spark spark spark for rep :sleep: