You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Innos" started this thread

Monday, April 19th 2021, 11:33pm

April event Easter Golden eggs

The rewards will be distributed in the following week.

week has passed havent received the eggs yet does it really take that long literally other people have got them, how many people you need to count numbers, i literally got the talent coins this week why not eggs then why other people are better than me that they get it faster

:mine:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Monday, April 19th 2021, 11:39pm

Didn't you hear? They announced that if you didn't get your eggs last week you might have to contact Joe from technical support and send a ticket.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 1:08am

Didn't you hear? They announced that if you didn't get your eggs last week you might have to contact Joe from technical support and send a ticket.

you're lucky that you're level 20 and i cant do anything to you rn otherwise you would cry for your mom everyday

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 1:26am

Bruv even when we were same level I was handing your ass over to you in plat and tallaar's what are you even talking about lol.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 1:51am

that just showed how dumb you are, we never have been in same level or plat

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 2:01am

Just because your memory failing you doesn't mean it didn't happen.I remember kicking your chrome set using sorry butt every time lmao. You look a little bit thin though, you need to eat some game equivalent of burger and get some xp so I can scalp you now as well. Thought I doubt I'll be able to since y'all darkside people love to hide in your estates and only show up when I'm busy to come hex and run away :P

Tell sith Joe says hi

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 10:24am

Innos,

I have responded to you via gift already, as was the message originally reported. I have already passed this onto the Administration - it seems there was a small oversight when distributing the rewards.

This should (hopefully) be done some time this week. Sorry for the inconvinience.

This thread is now being closed.

Thanks,
TJ