You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 10:50pm

i have had major lag since merger. i have tried reinstalling client and tried from browser with same issue.

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 12:08pm

Hello,

I have noticed that I can't be add as a friend when I get an invitation since few days. ?(
I tried to relog, delete cookies etc. but it is still the same. At the beginning, after the merge, I didn't have any technical issues (well I get used to the lag of this game... I can't change that, is a charm of warofdragons I guess :love:)

I would be grateful for any answer :D

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 9:10pm

Hello, cannot use ring to teleport to my spouse, gets a info when i press to use:your marriage has fallen apart :whistling:

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 12:55am

Hello, cannot use ring to teleport to my spouse, gets a info when i press to use:your marriage has fallen apart :whistling:
You must write a message to support. They'll fix your rings.

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 12:47pm

Thank you ^^

Wednesday, March 24th 2021, 7:32pm

Hello, I can't add a friend, I could send him request and he could accept it, but when he sends me an invite, when I click it, nothing happens. I would be grateful for help

Monday, March 29th 2021, 12:16pm

i had same issue...de transfer ...with 2 people so far i cant add them when they send invite...it accepts i think but nothing

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 5:12pm

My arrow effects are all in polish, some are understandable since i use them often, other nope, can this be fixed pls? :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 7:23pm

I have problems with ancient battlefields. When i'm standing in queue and getting confirmation i see information "transferring character. Next i'm getting kicked from the battlefield without even joining it.

This post by "mayhutbui" (Friday, April 16th 2021, 11:46am) has been deleted by user "T-DeAdLY-J" (Friday, April 16th 2021, 12:10pm) with the following reason: spam

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 9:27pm

Hello, I can't add a friend, I could send him request and he could accept it, but when he sends me an invite, when I click it, nothing happens. I would be grateful for help

The same problem in my acc. Suddenly I cannot accept friends requests :cry: i could but smth just've changed

Thursday, April 22nd 2021, 4:13pm

I often recognized that

1) we have diffeent languages in auction
2) we have different languages in login / logout / participation in Battlefields of friends

and today i also have strange symbos in chat after fight, regarding my damages

3) 16:10 Some of your items have been damaged: Уникальный Воинский ягдташ (-1), Мудрёный шлем разрушения (-1).

Would be nice if you could handle that somehow, i dont want to use google translate
that often like i have to use at the moment

Thanks in advance