You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 10:30pm

And your opinion is that it should be neutral...but thats it its just your opinion....Yet rules are clear...attack are not forbidden there and respecting the other race hunting is only counter productive......So my opinion stand and yours would require some kind of new rules...lets see how it develops from here...

Many just commenting me....
Yeahhh is not a rule, is called respect, but i can get ur scalp, u can not get mine.... Why u care too much?

Did you earn any respect crying out loud on forum u think ? ;) See even some on your side are pretty happy...;)

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 11:18pm

Dont give up trying to convince kingpin not to attack magmars. You will succeed. Not today tho.

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 12:27am

:lol:
i always love this explanations"we will kill all cause smb did something"

Same ppl irl :
"i will beat this old lady cause some dude popped my eye"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not sure why it always has a real life comparison. The natural status of day-to-day real life does not have the same atmosphere as that of the game - we are not at a "constant war" as we have in-game with Magmars and Humans or clans versus clans.

Though if you insist on real life examples, one might argue that actually there are implications on the masses for the actions of a few.

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:25am

Same ppl irl :

Not sure why it always has a real life comparison. The natural status of day-to-day real life does not have the same atmosphere as that of the game - we are not at a "constant war" as we have in-game with Magmars and Humans or clans versus clans.

Though if you insist on real life examples, one might argue that actually there are implications on the masses for the actions of a few.
I don't think is the best example haha but a better example is when a people hit somebody and want to hit somebody else because can't fight with them or do something more about it, but like all, this is absurd

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:36am

Same ppl irl :

I don't think is the best example haha but a better example is when a people hit somebody and want to hit somebody else because can't fight with them or do something more about it, but like all, this is absurd

Same ppl irl :

This is based on the respect of neutral zones for the growth of all equally.
Here is an example of how some are not interested in anyone's development because it is a war game. the name says it "WAR OF DRAGONS"
https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?page=Thread&postID=324977#post324977
:shuffle:

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:51am

Yes, i know and i dont treat game like life, its just simple example that can explain bahaviour that i wont ever understand. I just dont behave like that and its my opinion. I dont need to kill smb cause other mag gave me for example hex etc. Many ppl think the same.
This"war" doesn't even affect my character.
However i also dont have impact on ppl who attacks underwater or anywhere else (hum low lvl also). Will high lvl listen to them? I dont think so. Im responsible for my own behaviour not others.

But as i said its my opinion :wink:

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:59am

Its just my specific sense of humor :P

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:02am

Interesting

So:

facts:

A lvl 16 human start to destoy a lvl 6 magmar rages for fun.
We as magmar side decide to take actions defending him for that lvl 16.
Then more humans join the fights and start cursing us
We go human side to kill those players
High lvl humans start to killing and destroying rages from every lvl 7 or +
more humans join the conflict
humans start to destroy lvls 10-15 rages at mage islands
we do it with the enemy human only, not all humans
more humans joins the conflict
no one trying to take some action over here
magmars decide to do the same with humans
humans cry xD

Let the war be or put same rule as lvl 20 neutral locations, dont thing nothing else will work to be honest...

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:13am

Let the war be or put same rule as lvl 20 neutral locations, dont thing nothing else will work to be honest...
neutral locations is best idea but... some ppl will not change - on both sides :)
and to be honest i dont support killing or stalling magmars while they are hunting

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:13am

Same ppl irl :

Same ppl irl :

Here is an example of how some are not interested in anyone's development because it is a war game. the name says it "WAR OF DRAGONS"
And as you know, this is a war game and exist those neutral zones for a reason, is absurd declare a war in a war game and is good when more people like my clan after a invi hit a companion will join in this :)

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:34am

Same ppl irl :

Same ppl irl :

And as you know, this is a war game and exist those neutral zones for a reason, is absurd declare a war in a war game and is good when more people like my clan after a invi hit a companion will join in this :)

Look, think about this:
Do you think it's funny for me to go to gain reputation and kill 3 REBELS in 1 hour? Do you think it's funny for me to go and participate in fights where there are 8 magmars against 3 humans? I do not benefit from hunting and it is unlikely that I will benefit from battles because it is very likely that I will not take scalps.
So instead of coming here to say that it seems unfair to you, have the empathy to understand what we have been enduring for more than 6 months with these people. Have empathy and understanding to see what is intended to be achieved with this: LET US HUNT IN PEACE. So send your complaint to those who correspond.
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 3:00am

Same ppl irl :

Same ppl irl :

Look, think about this:
Do you think it's funny for me to go to gain reputation and kill 3 REBELS in 1 hour? Do you think it's funny for me to go and participate in fights where there are 8 magmars against 3 humans? I do not benefit from hunting and it is unlikely that I will benefit from battles because it is very likely that I will not take scalps.
So instead of coming here to say that it seems unfair to you, have the empathy to understand what we have been enduring for more than 6 months with these people. Have empathy and understanding to see what is intended to be achieved with this: LET US HUNT IN PEACE. So send your complaint to those who correspond.
It's no a complaint, is a fact and is funny hahahaha and i don't need empathy with people like you or your friends, attack those who attack you no all people, after all, actions have consequences, have fun hunting

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 3:19am

Its just my specific sense of humor :P
Yeah i know but looks like he don't undertand it

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 4:06am

Look, think about this:
It's no a complaint, is a fact and is funny hahahaha and i don't need empathy with people like you or your friends, attack those who attack you no all people, after all, actions have consequences, have fun hunting

You don't have to empathize like we do. It is very easy to understand, and the beginning of the post makes it very clear. Maybe you need to find the answers in the right people, for our part we take it for granted that they are up to date, whoever gets into the underwater world knows that they are going to get into trouble. Even so, we send gifts with this post warning of the situation so that it does not catch anyone off guard, if after that you continue it is no longer our problem. You can look for more info here: https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…&threadID=37507 and by the way ask MAESTRO FASTIDIARABIAS, when you do that, rewind 6 months ago and tell me if you think the same. For now if a magmar doesn't rage in peace, a human won't either.

Look at the attached file, who do you think was having fun? [/size][/font][/color]

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 5:47am

If the humans who initiated this conflict empathize, with their less level partners, we all win.

We all prefer to improve and enjoy the quiet game, but instead of empathizing. Not with the enemy, with friends. This would end quickly. Some seem to appreciate that this gets out of control more

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 9:37am

neutral locations is best idea but... some ppl will not change - on both sides :)
and to be honest i dont support killing or stalling magmars while they are hunting

I like ppl like you, I usually went to kill only players which cursed me, or joined the fights to help them without any type of knlowdge of the situation, after that they started to cry yo everyone and everone started to curse and joining fights and stall and then they cry when I started to do the same with every clan inside this theme.

The excuse they gave to us `` Its a War Game ´´ all game, let it be. Why too much complains about that? Isnt a War Game? They not even playing fair, high lvls focusing their time on low lvls ? You want to **** with us ? Allright our patiente was fair enough, this come from february, 10 months, maybe more of constant focus on us. you may or not may believe me, I know it from my self, dont need trust on no one, got al proofs who wanna knows can see everything, if you still think thats fair then what we are doing is fair as well. From my part I will keep hunting every lvl 7+ from human side untill they do something with this. Stop it or put a rule, force it to be stopped, other while learn to live in a War Game as they said.

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:05pm

I like ppl like you, I usually went to kill only players which cursed me, or joined the fights to help them without any type of knlowdge of the situation, after that they started to cry yo everyone and everone started to curse and joining fights and stall and then they cry when I started to do the same with every clan inside this theme.

The excuse they gave to us `` Its a War Game ´´ all game, let it be. Why too much complains about that? Isnt a War Game? They not even playing fair, high lvls focusing their time on low lvls ? You want to **** with us ? Allright our patiente was fair enough, this come from february, 10 months, maybe more of constant focus on us. you may or not may believe me, I know it from my self, dont need trust on no one, got al proofs who wanna knows can see everything, if you still think thats fair then what we are doing is fair as well. From my part I will keep hunting every lvl 7+ from human side untill they do something with this. Stop it or put a rule, force it to be stopped, other while learn to live in a War Game as they said.

damn you guys are really funny

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:27pm

Lel

By the way who are you ? I dont even know you, first time I see ur name lmao

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:43pm

By the way who are you ? I dont even know you, first time I see ur name lmao

Does it really matter ? i could say the same...never saw you..yet im here since 15 years .... ;D