You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 3rd 2022, 12:47pm

Currently it is not possible to do the tree quests via client. As Ndawg mentioned, it does work on browser, so temporarily it would be recommended to use browser to complete them (should you wish to).

Edit: Should now be possible to do it on client too. Please make sure to clear cache and update client if it does not appear. Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 3rd 2022, 5:50pm)

Sunday, December 4th 2022, 1:10pm

box of recognitions

I have not recieived my last 2 boxes at the start of my log in, I should have received box V yesterday and box 1 today i still have one day left on my certifivate.

why has this happened and can i expect to receive them soon

Please contact the Technical Support team to receive any missing items. Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 5th 2022, 7:01pm)

Tuesday, December 6th 2022, 2:39pm

Clan Treasury log is broken!

Items & gold put in today & they aren't showing in logs.

Items from 5th December & Before are showing in logs so broke sometime yesterday/today.

Thanks - has been reported already. Waiting for a fix.
:smoke:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 6th 2022, 4:26pm)

Tuesday, December 6th 2022, 6:56pm

Thanks - all corect now.

I thought I'd dropped some resources instead of putting it into the bank earlier today, now they are showing in log :jump:

Saturday, December 10th 2022, 12:00am

this items description is a bit messed up

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=34460

Saturday, December 10th 2022, 4:03pm

Hey, i noticed that many announces are in Russian now - starting with announce from super prices until various item names/description - emails with sold/non-sold/canceld auction ones like

*** You have cancelled a request for the item Раритетный кованый сундук, 1 pcs, on the exchange. ***
*** Nobody sold you Загадочная шкатулка Бесстрашного воителя on the exchange. Your money has been returned.***
15:47 Открыв один из сундучков Lara_Belec обнаружил Черную колоду «Джокер».

Most of them was still translated, whats happend :noo: ?

Sunday, December 11th 2022, 2:42pm

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=37366
from 9 mars 22 .....
Thanks for the feedback on this - we have passed it onto the Admin team.
As an interim solution, ticking the "Switch off additional system messages" option in personal settings should suppress the messages, should they cause too much discomfort.

Sunday, December 18th 2022, 1:49am

Snow Games

Snow Games quest from the Spirit of Christmas at O'Delvays City square,

not given to me!!

It is daily quest and other i got each day, but Snow Games didn't get any day!!

What is going on??

Thanks!

Sunday, December 18th 2022, 1:51am

Snow Games

i cant see that one in my quests screen, under any tab!!

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 1:21pm

Must be broken as surely no one thinks this is normal - this is just 6 minutes worth & doesnt even include others we get like "compass", "client" & "info" regular spam. And that's just the ones I can think of!

13:00 Need a Mentor? You can find online Mentor HERE .
13:00 Human Guards are opening their doors to new members. Go to the Human Guards Application Thread to learn more!
13:00 Welcome to War of Dragons Discord server!
13:00 Formation of teams for Meridian Vaults has finished!
13:00 A constellation never seen before has appeared in the sky - the Christmas Tree! Visit the Spirit of Christmas and find out what’s going on!
13:04 News "Beneficial exchange"
13:05 News "Revenge for the Northern Savages"
13:05 News "Rare Items for a Special Price"
13:05 News "Celestial Empowerment: Christmas Tree"
13:06 News "The Sage's Shop is open!"

:wall: :wall: :wall:

Please give us more options to opt out of feeds that may or may not be relevant. For example, having one for client when you're ALREADY USING the client is ridiculous :lol:

Saturday, December 24th 2022, 10:36pm

wrong description

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=4756

"Use the amulet to summon an Endagar and mount it. Once mounted on the Grumvol,"

Grumvol is the wrong mount for this item

Monday, December 26th 2022, 3:34am

no more seasonal quests from elder in city,

no more seasonal quests from cristmas spirit in city,

no more seasonal quest from dragon Urchi,

BUT why than we are not geting any gifts under tree from Eldrick in estate,

BUT why we are not geting any gifts from Christmas spirit on city squeare under cristmas tree,

BUT why we are not geting any gifts from clan winter stronghold ???????

:cursing: :puke:

The December event was scheduled to finish yesteray (25.12) as per the in-game event timer, hence the quests are no longer available.

For the Eldrick gifts, these are available from 1st January onwards. The same is applicable for the winter strongholds.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 26th 2022, 3:45pm)

Monday, December 26th 2022, 9:52pm

All event quests have finished one week earlier than previous years for some reason. Yet you can still pick stuff from hunt screens :wall:

Also:- 21:33 Received: New Year's Eve sign «Y» 1 pcs.

Yet there is no words that use any "Y"'s because that is bugged too as we have 2xSNOW23 instead of one plus YEAR23 :stupid:

So wasted letters again like last year.

Wednesday, December 28th 2022, 1:57pm

tentaclers seem to have built in lag, after every hit theres a solid delay before anything happens

Sunday, January 1st 2023, 1:17am

Just checking in case it's a bug but no estate tree reward or clan northern ice reward as of 1st January 2023

Are we to expect these later today or have these been changed too as per a lot of this years Christmas event?

Sunday, January 1st 2023, 3:07am

BUT why than we are not geting any gifts under tree from Eldrick in estate,

BUT why we are not geting any gifts from Christmas spirit on city squeare under cristmas tree,

BUT why we are not geting any gifts from clan winter stronghold ???????

:cursing: :puke:

The December event was scheduled to finish yesteray (25.12) as per the in-game event timer, hence the quests are no longer available.

For the Eldrick gifts, these are available from 1st January onwards. The same is applicable for the winter strongholds.
[/quote]

Happy New Year!!

But where can we find gifts from Eldrick ?
In estate, under Christsmas tree is none??!!

And where we can find gifts for clan red stronghold ??!!

Thanks!!

:xmasparty: :xmastree: :gift: :drink:

Sunday, January 1st 2023, 4:17pm

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=943834261

:grrrr: waste of letters when I'm not getting ones I need that I can use. :bllll:

Monday, January 2nd 2023, 12:27am

But where can we find gifts from Eldrick ?
In estate, under Christsmas tree is none??!!

Now come up, on 1.1. later afternoon, i get my rewards from Eldrick, and now after midnight too !!

That is ok now, and in city square Christmas spirit gives rewards for collected resources, yesterday,
and now after midnight!!

But, still no rewards for clan stronghold, please fix that, or compensate somehow!!
Maybe i am wrong, but cannot find anywhere!
Thanks!

:xmastree:

Tuesday, January 3rd 2023, 10:00am

I just got another 5 (FIVE) "Y"'s today. Please fix this as it's so disheartening when I haven't got an "M" since LAST YEAR hahaha.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=944075813 - This item may be exchanged

You can exchange letters with other players for those you are missing.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Jan 5th 2023, 5:28pm)

Thursday, January 5th 2023, 12:23pm

I have completed 2 quest to get more city rep and both are not working. Now the reach option on the map is not working. I am about done with this game

Please contact a member of the Mentor team in-game and they will be able to assist you further.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 5th 2023, 2:13pm)