You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 6th 2023, 1:56am

I just got another 5 (FIVE) "Y"'s today. Please fix this as it's so disheartening when I haven't got an "M" since LAST YEAR hahaha.

Don't know whether to laugh or cry :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=944075813 - This item may be exchanged

You can exchange letters with other players for those you are missing.

Seriously? Why did you change the item number???? Of course that letter can be exchanged but it isn't the one I linked :wall:
This is the link as per my original post showing the letter Y not the A that you somehow linked:- https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=943834261

Who is going to exchange letters that can't be used in the event for ones that can?

Am I missing something or did you accidently misunderstand? Letter "Y" cannot be used in the game yet I currently have 13 of them. No one can use them so they are useless & therefore worthless to anyone :lol:

Just as last year, there may be a possibility to receive letters which are not applicable. This is not a bug.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 6th 2023, 10:46am)

Thursday, January 12th 2023, 11:53am

The targert is protected by the magic of a Necromancer's amulet. Only Solumir's enchanted mirror can break this defence.

clearly can see the issue i hope

Friday, January 27th 2023, 3:38am

No mobs or coral in Deep Sea Valley.

Plus, when I try to pick coral in flaungard it never completes.

Who broke Underwater??? :grrrr:

Friday, January 27th 2023, 3:52am

also seems to have severe lag in fights and picking

Saturday, January 28th 2023, 4:18am

on page https://warofdragons.com/info/library/in…p?obj=cat&id=13

the text ' The catapults fired from the city walls, doing there best to even out the number of victims. '

it'd be their not there best to even out bla bla bla
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, January 31st 2023, 10:21pm

[31.01.2023]

..............In process ................

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jan 31st 2023, 10:27pm)

Wednesday, February 1st 2023, 2:03pm

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=11997

glowfishhhhhhhhhhhhh

ok, not that bad but still a mispelling as someone has a sicky "h" :lol:
:smoke:

Friday, February 3rd 2023, 7:39am

on page https://warofdragons.com/info/library/in…p?obj=cat&id=13

text ' He saw a look of condemnded resolve on the faces of the horsemen '

condemned :yes:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Sunday, February 12th 2023, 12:59am

If you click your elements tab in your backpack - then click the backpack icon, it doesn't open. This only happens after clicking the elements tab. Solution is you have to click the backpack icon twice everytime.

Tested & repeatable each & everytime on client. Browser is fine & doesn't do it.

Tuesday, February 21st 2023, 11:48am

Since a while the secret hiding place @Plateau of Silence isn't working.
Nothing happens when you click on it.

And i miss my daily 15 Silver (with Luck) ! :D

Thursday, March 2nd 2023, 1:51am

Have been logged on for 1hr 20 minutes then suddenly the client came up with an adobe flash popup asking if warofdragons could save information BUT, I can't close the popup & it just returns in the location screen even when I log back in. So now I can't move.

Any solution?

I'm going to get the client to update on startup so I'll reply here if that helps or not.

What made that suddenly appear mid-game is confusing me. :puke:

Thursday, March 2nd 2023, 2:19am

Update didn't help. Why is the client still using Adobe flash player when it's not supported anymore?

Can anyone give me advice how to get the client working again please as using the browser is a joke right now :cry:

Please try this

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Mar 2nd 2023, 11:36am)

Thursday, March 2nd 2023, 7:38pm

Thanks, I just this minute asked a firend in the game & he give me that exact same link - and it worked. THanks to both of you :jump:

Monday, March 13th 2023, 3:24pm

Thank you for your link --Garbage-- , I was stuck and couldn't move because of this adobe we can't use anymore since years now

Thursday, March 23rd 2023, 10:12am

fights broken

Hi,
Since yesterday I've not been able to do fights: the fight screen loads but then it hangs and gives a connection to server interrupted. I've tried no proxy both on browser and the mac but does not solve the issue.
Same issue with firefox, opera, as well as trying to log in from my google phone.
(seems a curious coincidence with the technical works)

Hello, there are unfortunately some known issues which are affecting a few players at the moment. The Technical teams are currently working on a fix. When further information is available (or additional troubleshooting steps), I will let you know.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Mar 23rd 2023, 10:34am)

Thursday, March 23rd 2023, 11:29am

Hi,
Since yesterday I've not been able to do fights: the fight screen loads but then it hangs and gives a connection to server interrupted. I've tried no proxy both on browser and the mac but does not solve the issue.
Same issue with firefox, opera, as well as trying to log in from my google phone.
(seems a curious coincidence with the technical works)

Hello, there are unfortunately some known issues which are affecting a few players at the moment. The Technical teams are currently working on a fix. When further information is available (or additional troubleshooting steps), I will let you know.

Thanks. It seems FProxy under personal settings was on. Deactivating it has solved the problem for me (and for others). For now :)

Thursday, March 30th 2023, 2:19am

02:00 Битва с Воскрешенным Эгером Когтем началась! Отважные воины, вместе с Леди Марией сокрушите врага!
02:00 Битва с Воскрешенным Эгером Когтем началась! Отважные воины, вместе с Леди Марией сокрушите врага!

Broken or just the site being more annoying in chat than usual?? We get enough unwanted/unrequired spam in chat as it is without being told something 8 times!

Also in Russian but I won't duplicate it in that thread too (not that it would help get it fixed). Although I should - just to reciprocate the annoyance in return!! :bllll: :lol:

Thursday, March 30th 2023, 2:23am

Since a while the secret hiding place @Plateau of Silence isn't working.
Nothing happens when you click on it.

And i miss my daily 15 Silver (with Luck) ! :D

I noticed this the other day, but then clicked a different tower than I used tol & got my reward. Does it change towers now, or it changed & no one thought to mention it?

I rarely go there anyway so meh :sarcastic: