You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 3:02am

How are easter eggs commonly prepared prior to painting in America?
Nobody replied. They are typically hard boiled or less commonly cooked in the oven and then dunked in containers of paint with a hollow spoon or tongs. Some people also will wrap their eggs in a necktie and boil them together - removing the dye in the fabric and cooking the egg whilst coloring it.

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 3:15am

Nobody replied. They are typically hard boiled or less commonly cooked in the oven and then dunked in containers of paint with a hollow spoon or tongs. Some people also will wrap their eggs in a necktie and boil them together - removing the dye in the fabric and cooking the egg whilst coloring it.
I was answer today 2:00 am

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 6:11am

I was answer today 2:00 am
it expired 30 mins after i posted it. event rules

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 7:45am

What is soup called żurek made of? Write down at least 3 main ingredients

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 8:08am

What is soup called żurek made of? Write down at least 3 main ingredients
fermented rye flour with sausages, potatoes, eggs, and spices

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 8:18am

correct :thumbsup:

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 11:32am

Q: At what date does the Easter start every year?

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 11:41am

Easter is a “movable feast,” so it doesn't happen on the same date from year to year. In the Gregorian calendar, it is always observed between March 22 and April 25 Easter Sunday should be observed on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 12:04pm

Easter Sunday should be observed on the first Sunday after the first full moon after the spring equinox

thats correct

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 12:05pm

The island associated with this holiday is a part of which country?

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 12:10pm

Easter Island which is special territory of Chile

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 12:48pm

Chile is correct

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 2:00pm

The day after a particularly hot Easter Monday police broke into a room after metled chocolate was seen coming under the door. They found a man hanged from a beam. No windows and only the one door which had been locked from the inside. there is not furniture in the room and the dead man is suspended 1 metre above the ground. How is this possbile?
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 2:18pm

Maybe he stood on chocolate block and it just melted ?(

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 2:34pm

Q: What is Pascha on polish Easter table?

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 2:36pm

The Polish Easter pasha is made with split milk, eggs, and sour cream. Looks like a cheesecake

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 2:53pm

It's a dessert

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 3:07pm

correct
The Polish Easter pasha is made with split milk, eggs, and sour cream. Looks like a cheesecake

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 3:08pm

also correct
It's a dessert

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 3:35pm

When was the first White House Easter Egg Roll?
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠