You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 3:55pm

in 1878

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 4:08pm

in 1878
correct
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 7:56pm

Q: What symbol is a rabbit in Easter tradition?

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 8:04pm

The exact origins of this mythical mammal are unclear, but rabbits, known to be prolific procreators, are an ancient symbol of fertility and new life.

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 8:27pm

The exact origins of this mythical mammal are unclear, but rabbits, known to be prolific procreators, are an ancient symbol of fertility and new life.

correct!

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 8:47pm

What type of rabbit is the Easter bunny?

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 9:07pm

the riverine rabbit (Bunolagus monticularis), lives in an area of the Karoo Desert in South Africa’s Cape Province

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 9:36pm

Easter bunny is a hare.
History is leaning a lot towards it being a hare, and it's mentioned only in one source on the internet (whether it's credible or not I can't say) that it is a riverine rabbit and it's the first time I'm hearing about it. Always been a hare.

However, if the jesters want to accept riverine rabbit as a correct answer is entirely up to them.

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 10:29pm

Maybe he stood on chocolate block and it just melted ?(

Correct...sorry for delay!
Of course you are....and I am the Queen Of Sheba.

Sunday, April 9th 2023, 11:46pm

Where does the English and German name for Easter come from?

Monday, April 10th 2023, 12:18am

English name from old goddess Eostre/German from old words (roots) for dawn and/or east. I don't think there is a concrete evidence of origin though.

Monday, April 10th 2023, 12:18am

And I know the answer is outside the time limit. Doesn't really matter to me if it's invalid

Monday, April 10th 2023, 12:28am

English name from old goddess Eostre/German from old words (roots) for dawn and/or east. I don't think there is a concrete evidence of origin though.
that correct

consider time, it is up to administration

Monday, April 10th 2023, 5:55am

What kind of music does the Easter Rabbit listen to?

Monday, April 10th 2023, 6:25am

The answer is hip hop!!!

Monday, April 10th 2023, 8:26am

Q: What is śmigus-dyngus?

Monday, April 10th 2023, 9:00am

A: Polish Easter Monday tradition which, in short, involves people throwing copious amounts of water at each other.