You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 1:37pm

After the connection, the deck of cards and sparks disappeared from my backpack. Support fixed it. It also doubled other less important items.

I have doubled some bles so Effects sets don't work.

Clan missions have been malfunctioning since May 10.

Tuesday, July 4th 2023, 7:44am

So I had two accounts with the same email (one on DE one on COM) and now I obviously can only log into com. Is there a possibility to retreive the old DE account or is this one just gone by now?

Tuesday, July 4th 2023, 7:59am

@ Vilya you try with Tips from here?

https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…9216#post329216

I hope that will help you
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Tuesday, July 4th 2023, 1:51pm

I have tried but unfortunately I am not getting the option and can only log in directly. But thank you for that thread, I was trying to find that one. I will ask there for help as it seems like other people have the same problem as I do.

Cheers

https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…9216#post329216

I hope that will help you

Wednesday, July 5th 2023, 9:05am

I have tried but unfortunately I am not getting the option and can only log in directly. But thank you for that thread, I was trying to find that one. I will ask there for help as it seems like other people have the same problem as I do.

Cheers

Cheers
I'm sorry it didn't help :( otherwise please try via support :(
Cheers :drink:
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Monday, July 10th 2023, 2:30am

getting activity chest after caves of the past

hi,
i have been having the issue where i would be in the caves of the past in a browser not in my client and then i complete the activity to win and then when the caves are done and i am back in my client i can not claim the chest for the activity and it does not register that i completed the activity - it has been happening the last 2 days
Wisdom Brings Strength...... And Strength Brings Victory ......

Monday, July 10th 2023, 11:21am

hi,
i have been having the issue where i would be in the caves of the past in a browser not in my client and then i complete the activity to win and then when the caves are done and i am back in my client i can not claim the chest for the activity and it does not register that i completed the activity - it has been happening the last 2 days
If you use the crates on the old battlefields then they only apply there. Wait to complete the activity until you are out of the old battlefields and only then apply it, then you have it in your backpack :rolleyes:
hi,

Monday, July 10th 2023, 4:24pm

hi,
If you use the crates on the old battlefields then they only apply there. Wait to complete the activity until you are out of the old battlefields and only then apply it, then you have it in your backpack :rolleyes:
hi,
i never used the crate in the battlefield i was waiting until i got back into client for it and it never registered and it messed up my battle pass as well
Wisdom Brings Strength...... And Strength Brings Victory ......

Wednesday, August 2nd 2023, 12:56am

help! I am stuck in a fight in Cloister of visions. the fight is ended, but will not return to game.
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, August 2nd 2023, 1:09am

01:08 You have attacked Saber-tooth Yeti [9] .
But im not in fight, cannot start another fight, what is going on? Internet is very good, since im downloading stuff but the game just kicked me off twice too
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, August 2nd 2023, 1:11am

01:09 You have attacked Saber-tooth Yeti [9] .
Unable to initiate fight!
Jk :beaten: :lol: I just attacked again, the game lagged so bad, and didn't even allowed me to get into the fight.
There is also nothing in current fights, or completed battles :stronger:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, August 2nd 2023, 1:40am

things got reset, but I lost about 45 minutes of that instance.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, August 3rd 2023, 7:11pm

So much lag that i cannot even private chat properly :beaten:
And clan war is about to start :beaten: :stupid:

Friday, August 4th 2023, 2:10am

Regular server freeze. Wha's going on? Pretty much a daily occurence that I see so who knows how many other times it happens.

Just happened again to me. I clicked my efric replicator at 02.02 server time - nothing. Tried several more times - nothing.

Then at 02.05 (so c3 minutes server freeze) my chat came up with;-

02:02 The process of producing an efril ended with the creation of Efril 1 pcs.
02:03 The process of producing an efril ended with the creation of Efril 2 pcs.

:wall:

This is a known issue and has been reported. There is currently no est. timeframe for when this will be resolved, but the cause may be postponed to a later time at night to minimise the impact.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Aug 4th 2023, 5:08pm)

Thursday, August 24th 2023, 7:26am

battlefield activity

hi,
hi,
Hi, can this be fixed please.. it happens to me too, activity was completed while in the caves 386. But when the instances finish, the activity completion is gone. What to do?

Tuesday, August 29th 2023, 2:36pm

Einloggen?

Hallo! Ich kann mich nicht einloggen und finde keine Möglichkeit, mich mit dem Spitznamen mit Zahl einzuloggen, noch meinen Spitznamen zu ändern. Ich war seit der Serverzusammenführung nicht mehr online. Bitte helfen Sie mir!

Screenshot nmicht möglich, selbst nach zuschneiden mit Snipping Tool: Die Dateigröße von Screenshot (34).png ist zu groß.

Tuesday, August 29th 2023, 3:58pm

Hallo! Ich kann mich nicht einloggen und finde keine Möglichkeit, mich mit dem Spitznamen mit Zahl einzuloggen, noch meinen Spitznamen zu ändern. Ich war seit der Serverzusammenführung nicht mehr online. Bitte helfen Sie mir!

Screenshot nmicht möglich, selbst nach zuschneiden mit Snipping Tool: Die Dateigröße von Screenshot (34).png ist zu groß.

Hello,

Please try the steps outlined here.

Wednesday, August 30th 2023, 1:20pm

Lebt Wohl!

Sorry, ich habe nur eine E-Mail Adresse und anders scheint es nicht zu funktionieren. Dann werde ich dem Spiel wohl fernbleiben müssen.

Schade!

Wednesday, August 30th 2023, 1:53pm

Sorry, ich habe nur eine E-Mail Adresse und anders scheint es nicht zu funktionieren. Dann werde ich dem Spiel wohl fernbleiben müssen.

Schade!

If both your accounts have the same email address then naturally it will not be possible to log in. If you follow the steps outlined in the link I sent, it will be possible to unlink the two accounts so that they have separate email addresses.

Wednesday, August 30th 2023, 7:46pm

Ich habe nur einen Account: Hemithea. Ich habe irgendwie versucht bei mygames.com etwas zum Laufen zu bekommen, habe meinen Spitznamen dort geändert in der Hoffnung dass das hilft. Nun komme ich gar nicht mehr weiter...