You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 26th 2011, 11:03pm

Removal of Posession By a Glitch

Dear War of Dragons support,
My character Dragondarth recieved a bronze chest from a monster's drop. This is generally a good thing. Not having the profession of a Locksmith, I mailed it to one, Bounce, to be specific. He opened the chest for me no problem, and mailed it to me. When I saw the mail, I opened it and clicked "remove and delete" this generally takes the object, puts it in my backpack and deletes the message. The message was deleted and the object was taken, but it was not put in my backpack. The short of this is, the game some removed my object from my possession without my consent. Is there any way this can be remedied, and can it be somehow prevented in the future.
Thanks for taking the time to help me with this

Thursday, January 27th 2011, 12:29pm

Can you please provide the date and time when this occured.

Saturday, January 29th 2011, 8:08pm

turns out it's being addressed via email instead...thanks : )