You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 3:20pm

Abusing the curse of silence, personally!

14:00 xDraconiSx: ugh doesnt anyone sell SOG stuuff >.>
14:01 MoNtE-CrIsTo » xDraconiSx: Please, keep all trades in the trade channel
14:02 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo: who is ur superioir,. i want to file a complain!
14:03 MoNtE-CrIsTo » wanderer84,xDraconiSx: he is
14:04 Malle » xDraconiSx: In the end us admins are the highest authority around. :Smile_Drink:
14:04 xDraconiSx » Malle: lol i know
14:04 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: wanderer, how the hell is saying "ugh doesnt anyone sell SOG here" a trade chat??
14:04 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: Hello
14:05 xDraconiSx » Malle: message recieved mate XD
14:05 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: First of all when you ask a question ,you should choose carefully the words you use and be polite ,can you do that ?
14:06 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: -.- this is riduculous
14:06 Malle » xDraconiSx: It seems to be tough to spend your luck-earned money today, hm? Have you tried in the trade chat or even the forum?
14:07 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: As you wish .
14:07 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: ugh doesnt anyone sell SOG here" a trade chat?? <----
14:07 xDraconiSx » Malle: yea :/ no ones selling the stuff i need on forums either
14:07 Malle » xDraconiSx: I would have thought with sums like yours in ones pocket, you'd be covered in blues around now.
14:07 xDraconiSx » Malle: lol i would be if ppl sold any XD been trying to find them all day, but no luck
14:08 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: Belongs to trade channel like any trade offer , if you dont know the chat rules or which channel to use , pls refer to chat rules link
14:08 Malle » xDraconiSx: Maybe it's just too early. :Smile_BigSmile2:
14:08 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: wanderer ive played this game for 3yrs
14:08 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: You can find them here -->http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=30
14:08 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: i dont need a lesson in ur rules and anyone whose someone would clearly see it wasnt
14:08 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: an offfer or even a request but a statement!!
14:09 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: It seems that you do
14:09 xDraconiSx » Malle: perhapes, XD cursed timeline differences XD
14:09 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: Public Chat (main chat): Only topics that are game related and general small talk are allowed.
14:09 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: In that chat our guards monitor the content. Do not use this chat for any trade topics.
14:10 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: not my problem people are too drunk on authority to differenciate between statements and tradfe offers
14:10 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: im done talking to u. good day
14:10 MoNtE-CrIsTo » wanderer84,xDraconiSx: :Smile_podozrenie:
14:10 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: Good Decision. Goodbye
14:11 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: all u guards are stil the same i see
14:11 Malle » xDraconiSx: The Maledives?! :Smile_Shocked:
14:11 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: and arrogant players with no manners are still here even after 3 years as i see
14:12 xDraconiSx » Malle: yea, u know of it?
14:12 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: arrogance only towards certain people
14:12 Malle » xDraconiSx: :Smile_yes: Any diver does I expect.
14:12 wanderer84 » MoNtE-CrIsTo,xDraconiSx: :Smile_valyayus_ot_smeha:
14:12 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo,wanderer84: u were a hell lot better back in the olden days. atleast u werent a jerk wanderer.
14:13 xDraconiSx » Malle: true true
14:13 xDraconiSx » Malle: but being a native here, i dont find it special xD id rather go to a snowy place LOL
14:13 wanderer84 » xDraconiSx: :Smile_bravo:wellearned
14:13 Shevek » xDraconiSx: please don't insult other players
14:13 Renesmee » xDraconiSx: Please don't swear or insults other players please read the chat rules - http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/30-chat_rules.html
14:13 Shaggy89 » xDraconiSx: Dont insult people.
14:14 cryocore » xDraconiSx: Please do not insult others
14:14 wanderer84 » -Kitty-,Weiss,xDraconiSx: 14:12 xDraconiSx » MoNtE-CrIsTo, wanderer84 : u were a hell lot better back in the olden days. atleast u werent a jerk wanderer.
14:14 gerarddeklosjaar » xDraconiSx: plz dont swear and insult other players
14:14 wanderer84 » -Kitty-,Weiss,xDraconiSx: Thats the kind of players who have in your clan now ?
14:14 wanderer84 » -Kitty-,Weiss,xDraconiSx: :Smile_bravo:good choices you make there

Judge this!

Tuesday, March 1st 2011, 3:38pm

All statements concerning buying or selling items belong in the trade channel. There is no abuse. Please refrain from starting pointless discussions with guards or admins when you actually now you were wrong.