You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 8:24am

Pet exp

Hello :)
Please take a look upon my pet, i think it hasnt gained any exp since it has hit lvl 5 a few weeks back.Exp remains 2% for a loooooong time.

Thank you. :)
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 10:52am

It wont lvl up more then you, so if your lvl 5 and pet is lvl 5, it exp frezes till you get lvl 6.

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 5:03pm

pet can only have lvl as his master so he stays lvl5 til u lvl5 soon as u get to lvl6 he will gain exp again

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 8:24pm

As far as I know, pets exp can't overcome characters which is not my case.
You can have a pet the same lvl as you, and a few % below your exp.For example account exp 70% and pets exp 60%.
I' ve gained exp but my pet ... looks bored :idk:
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 8:49pm

my pet is lvl 4 and 0 exp since he got to lvl 4, it was a long time and i did exp in the meen time, so i gues exp frezez, but i only have 1 pet so cant speek from some expert position.
Maybe some one who has like 1 pet his lvl but at 99% can say pet exp after it hits same lvl as you, dunno.
Btw we are not talking about something like : Your pet was 1 lvl under you with 99% exp and you lvl it up by killing 10 mobs in 1 fight and you got 5k exp out of it so pet got 10% of the 5k and recived 60% exp in to next lvl, we speek about pet gaining more exp after it hit same lvl as you.

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 9:15pm

Nope. There are players that have pets the same lvl with character, and the pets exp is 10%.I've also have notice a pet at higher exp (can't recall the owner tho, sry)
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Stirliz <== lvl 12
http://warofdragons.com/pet_info.php?pet_id=5 <=== lvl 12 at 12% exp

So ??? :stesn:

Sunday, March 13th 2011, 9:30pm

Ok, I'm wrong here. Please delete/close thread and sry for this.I have to learn reading more carefully. :smile: