You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 1st 2011, 6:29am

ludial armour

hey i was wondering, the way boots from chests are transferable and non valour-related (from what i've seen [by which i'm talking about the level 8 boots]) (despite the boots being from valour sets) is the armour available from ludial links (reflection cuisses, etc) also non valour? by which i mean where it says on the info in armoury "you must have champion rank to wear" or whatever it is, you don't need to have any valour rank?

just a thought as although it will take me forever to reach 300 links, I am collecting them with the purpose of purple armour, but i don't want to get to the end and find i don't have a valour rank to wear the reward?

Friday, April 1st 2011, 8:45am

You cant equip these without valour needed valour rank as far as I know.

Friday, April 1st 2011, 10:19am

It's never wrong to work on your valor as well. :smile: