You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 3rd 2011, 4:26am

Water sprayer

http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…artikul_id=7057

A joke weapon, one of the containers of which is filled with water, allowig you to arrange an amusing surprise or to organize a fun water shooting match.

It should be allowing
I wanna kick your teeth in:devil:

Monday, April 4th 2011, 4:27am

also in getting the quest:
It's just like I said, I am putting together a Sprayer, it's a joke weapon that sprays water! Warrior, it will soon be Joke Week, I need to invest something to play pranks with. Laughter is the best medicine for misery, despair and sadness. I have almost finished, I only need to attach a vessel to hold water, something strong and reliable.... Then I remembered about Marvelous Glass, it would be ideal to make the reservoir. If it is not too much trouble, bring me 100 Marvelous Glasses.

should be 'invent'.

Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 12:27pm

Fixed, thank you. :smile: