You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 22nd 2011, 10:14pm

from Katti with love

Hello dear administration! I am sorry for my English. 5 days ago in your game together with me began to play my younger brother . I have advised to him to play for mags that to us didn't make a complaint, that we help each other. And today i have put in prison. Friends mentors have explained to me that for mags the brother has no right to play. We play from one IP. If for mags that is impossible the brother will pass to play for people and I promise not to help to him. We ask to excuse us for infringement of rules and to allow to play your game further. Yours faithfully Katti.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 12:18pm

Please check the rules:

All the accounts played from one computer have to belong to the same race within the game.

For further queries about your penalty, please contact ban@warofdragons.com-