You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 6th 2011, 2:41am

dear admins, pt2

dear admins,
i am a player in war of dragons my race is human in game name is HEI,
this is the second time i post on forum as i got a response from a forum admin telling me they received my email and will respond soon, well its been 7days since i was falsely jailed for "using BOT" and ive sent 2 emails and 1 forum post and OMG guess what im still in jail and my email in-box is still empty from a reply from you guys, AND STILL no one will explain why im even in here to begin with :lol: seriously if i did something wrong which im pretty sure i didn't just tell me so i go quit the game and move on instead of checking my email every couple of hours waiting for you guys to do ur jobs and hope u guys realize ur mistake and let me get back to the game like seriously its been 7days :ogo: is it just me or does that seem like an awful long time ?
so for the 2nd time i post on forum, GUYs hurry up and get me out of jail its boring as hell in here :podozr:

Monday, June 6th 2011, 12:34pm

Please excuse the late answer. You have now received your reply.