You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 11:14am

Spy's Notes

This Spy's Notes are in my bag from along time... And everytime when I go in the right time at Virigiya it says:

Let us meet after 10 o'clock in the vicinity of the Virigiya District, in a hut at the beach. That's exactly what we need, no living being will be there, no one will bother us...

:help:

I neither can use it, nor can remove it from my bag.... :neznau:
Toff, bahebak habibi ! :love:

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 11:19am

If I remeber right the location you should visit is Dead Cove and click on one of the houses there..

Beuwolf

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 11:23am

Omw to check it :horse:

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 11:28am

Most probably, that's the ery place marked in the spy's notes. But right now, there is no one here.

:cry: I'm late for my date:stesn:

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 11:31am

Try at 22:00 .. remember it is a spy.. they like it when it is dark ... (been a long time since I done this quest so not sure if it was in the evening or daytime)

Beuwolf

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 1:15pm

isnt it this quest where u need a torch u buy with 500 merc rep? might be wrong though

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 2:36pm

you just need to go there a little after 22 Faeo time