You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 9:21pm

not advancing in Alchemist....

I have been making purple pots for 2 levels now ....a long time ..and have not advanced at all in Alchemist...not one time :stesn:...why ..... please check this out for me and let me know

Friday, March 11th 2011, 9:59pm

Great vampire,life,blood,giant,power and wind potions give +1 only up to 120.

Saturday, March 12th 2011, 12:26am

After lvl 120 Alchemist you need to make Purple Speed Potions and Purple Executioner Potions to raise your skill, those recipes you can get from the Alchemist guy in the Guild, Cagliostro. You have to do a "quest" to get them, if I remember right you need to bring him the folowing itmes.

Executioner Potion: 100 pcs Belladonna and 30 Raw Diamond Stones
Elixir of Speed: 90 pcs Lotus, 100 pcs Anemone and 100 pcs Mandragora

Those recipes will make your Alchemist skill raise, also if you can find the Small Vampire Recipe, which is also a lvl 120 recipe, that will help you as well.

I hope this will help you, and I also hope the admin don't mind me posting in this section to help you out with your problem.

Beuwolf

Monday, March 14th 2011, 10:58am

Please look at the answers of your fellow players in that thread. For questions like that I can also recommend asking the mentors or asking in the city pub of the forum.